PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Shais_Mom, please.

zippy-kat
05-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Staci's (Shais_mom) grandfather passed away today. :( Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.

{{Staci 'n family}}
My prayers and well wishes are with you during this time. Staci, you have my number - call me WHENEVER you need a shoulder to cry on or a friend to listen.

slick
05-09-2005, 01:09 PM
Oh Staci, I'm so sorry for your loss. :( I don't know how close you were to him, but I just know that he will never be far away from you.

My prayers are going out to you and your family. Bless you for being there for her Zippy. What a good friend you are to her.

wolflady
05-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Prayers are on the way from me too. :(
It's never easy to lose a family member, so please know that we are all here for you.

**hugs**

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2005, 01:23 PM
(((HUGS))) and Prayers from me too for you and your entire family!

NoahsMommy
05-09-2005, 01:25 PM
I was so sorry to hear of this this morning. :(

Lots of hugs and prayers for you and your family, honey.

You know how to reach me if you need me, OK?

Love, Kelly

((((Stace))))

Cinder & Smoke
05-09-2005, 01:48 PM
:(

Hi God ~

Did You send Staci's Shianne over to meet GranPaw M when
he arrived at the Bridge?

OK, Great! Thanks God.
He'll be happie to see a familiar Pup.

Oh... an You sent Our GranMom, an Staci's GranMom over, too?
Wiff fresh Chawklit-Chip Kookies?
*Nice* touch, God! ;)

Kuld You paLeeze send down sum {{{GodsHUGS}}}
fur Staci, and her Mom & Dad?
Wrap Your GodsPawz round em all reel tite -
an let em know that You'll be takin Gud Kare of GranPaw M now.

An tell GranPaw M we're all gonna *miss* him down here. :(

Thanks, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

-----------------------------

*BIG* {{{HUGS}}} for Staci, Mom, and Dad!

You have my deepest Sympathy.

/s/ Phred :(

wolfsoul
05-09-2005, 02:16 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, Staci. :( Hugs!

Jordan

luvofallhorses
05-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Staci,

I am so sorry :( If you need anything PM me ((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Kater
05-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Staci, you have my deepest condolences. :(
He will live on in your memories and the memories of all those who loved him.
(((HUGS)))

anna_66
05-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about this:(

Staci, please know that I am thinking about you and your family. You have my # if you need to call. Take care of yourself.

Love Anna

cookieluver7
05-09-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. It is hard to lose somebody in your family and you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. ((((HUGS))))

Abby

ChrisH
05-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Oh, Staci, I am so sorry. :( You and your family will be in my prayers.

{{Hugs}}
Chris

kimlovescats
05-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Staci, my thoughts and condolences are with you and your family during this sad time. Please remember that Grandpa is now in Heaven with your Grandma!

(((HUGS)))
Kim;)

lizbud
05-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Staci, my thoughts and condolences are with you and your family during this sad time. Please remember that Grandpa is now in Heaven with your Grandma!

(((HUGS)))
Kim;)

This is what I thought too. Your Grandpa is at peace now.
No more pain & suffering. Staci, I know how hard it is to lose
a loved one. :( Prayers & comforting hugs for you. {{HUGS}}

Cincy'sMom
05-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Prayers for you and your family. Please call if there is anything we can do.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-09-2005, 09:05 PM
I'm so sorry, Staci. :( I know it hasn't been that long since you lost your Grandma and now this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in peace GranPaw M. :(

captain
05-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Staci - {{{{HUGS}}} and prayers to you across the miles.

popcornbird
05-09-2005, 10:26 PM
My sincerest condolences to you and your family. :( {{{hugs}}}

krazyaboutkatz
05-09-2005, 11:08 PM
Staci, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing.:( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please take care. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Crikit
05-09-2005, 11:19 PM
Sorry to hear about your Grandpa Staci, I know it must be hard on you. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

shais_mom
05-10-2005, 12:12 AM
Thank you everyone.
words can't express how much your words mean to me.
He got put in the hospital April 1st with pneumonia and it has been down hill from there...
He had lost 2 sisters in 6 weeks. We always said if one goes the other 2 would go quickly and within 8 weeks all 3 are gone.
His whole family was there to meet him.
The next few days will be difficult but with my friends help, I will make it thru.....
{{hugs to all}}

Oggyflute
05-10-2005, 12:12 AM
Sorry for your loss Staci. Best thoughts and wishes to you.

Killearn Kitties
05-10-2005, 05:07 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. What a difficult time this has been for your family. Please take care of yourself.

Christiansmommy
05-10-2005, 06:47 AM
Staci~ I am so sorry for your loss :( ((((HUGS))) being sent across the miles ((((HUGS))))

Robyn

Pam
05-10-2005, 07:51 AM
Staci I am so sorry to hear this. I never knew any of my grandparents (they all died when I was very young and some before I was even born). Treasure the times you had and try to picture the reunion he is having in heaven now with loved ones. ((((Hugs))))

Randi
05-10-2005, 08:56 AM
I'm so sorry to hear you've lost your grandfather. :( My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.

Hugs

smokey the elder
05-10-2005, 09:45 AM
I'm very sorry about the loss of your grandfather. {{Hugs}} to you and your family.

Albea
05-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Staci, I'm so very sorry to read these sad news.
My most sincere condolences to you and your family.

furrykidsmother
05-10-2005, 10:03 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers going out to you and your family and prayers that your Grandfather is at peace now.

Daisy and Delilah
05-10-2005, 01:27 PM
So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

wolf_Q
05-10-2005, 11:25 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this Staci. :( I have lost both of my grandfathers, it is so hard to lose them. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts. {{hugs}}

jazzcat
05-11-2005, 12:44 AM
I'm so sorry Staci. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

RobiLee
05-11-2005, 08:13 AM
Staci, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandfather. I hope that you are doing ok. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{HUGS}}}........Robin

K9soul
05-11-2005, 08:16 AM
Staci, I am so very sorry for your loss. I still grieve the loss of my grandpa (he passed in Oct 2003), he and I were very close. I know something of the pain you are experiencing :(. My prayers are with you and your family.

Sudilar
05-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Oh Staci, I just saw this now. I am so very sorry for your great loss. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Logan
05-11-2005, 10:49 AM
I have certainly had you on my mind today, Staci. I hope you are hanging in there. This has to be rough on you and your family after having so much loss in such a short amount of time.

Just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Logan

RICHARD
05-12-2005, 09:41 PM
Sending out warm thoughts and wishes to your household.:(

dukedogsmom
05-12-2005, 10:10 PM
Very sorry to hear about your grandfather.

rg_girlca
05-12-2005, 11:15 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather.

(((((HUGS))))) and prayers for you and your family.

shais_mom
05-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Again --Thank you everyone.
The services are over and tomorrow its back to work.
More of an update later....

*LabLoverKEB*
05-13-2005, 08:52 PM
Oh, Staci, I am so sorry tom hear about your dear Grandfather. I know what it's like when a relative passes away. It's hard, andvery upsetting. I will keep you, and you family in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless

shais_mom
05-14-2005, 02:17 AM
The week is over and I feel very drained and weary. But it will get better as time goes on.....

On Wednesday before when we saw Grandpa - the funeral home we used takes a copy of the obituary and puts it on a laminated bookmark-like thing with a poem or verse on it. I don't know how they did it but the one they chose for Grandpa was outstanding. I couldn't have done it better myself!!! It was so true...

When I'm Gone

When I come to the end of my journey
And I travel my last weary mile,
Just forget if you can, that I ever frowned
And remember only the smile.
Forget unkind words I have spoek;
Remember some good I have done.
Forget that I ever had a heartache
And remember I've had loads of fun.
Forget that I have stumbled and blundered
And sometimes fell by the way.
Remember I have fought
some hard battles
And won, ere the close of the day,
Then forget to grieve for my going.
I would not have you sad for a day,
But in the summer
Just gather some flowers
And remember the place where i lay,
And come in the evening
When the sun paints
the sky in the est
Stand for a few moments beside me
And remember only my best.

That is soooo HIM....,
The minister even made everyone laugh at the eulogy when he said Grandpa was a man of few words and he wasn't even sure if he liked him or not. (grandpa liking the minister)
When my other Grandpa died, my dad and younger cousin led the funeral procession to the cemetery in a tractor b/c grandpa was a life long farmer. That was so neat.... and such a great tribute.
Dad had been thinking that he wanted to do something like that for his dad also. So in conversation a few weeks ago he mentioned to a friend of his that has a semi, about it and he said - no problem - we can do that. So they scoped it out with the truck and it fit thru the cemetery. (Grandpa was a semi driver throughout his life)
So on Thurs morning, Gary and his father in law - Jim (good friend of Dad's) drove that semi to the funeral home and parked it right out front of the building. When the procession started, the car from the Funeral home led it - then the semi - then the hearse and the procession. I called it Grandpa's last ride. They pulled the semi right up in front of the plot. The minister had a short graveside service and when it was done, my dad took off for the truck. I wasn't sure what he was doing, actually thought he was going to go get sick b/c he hadn't been feeling well that morning.
He climbed up in the truck and blew the air horn 2 times to send Grandpa off.
For those who had dry eyes - there weren't any then. Even the men. Everyone came up to him and said how great that was.... It was...
Then after dinner and when we got home that evening, I told Mom and Dad that I thought it was awesome that he did that but couldn't help but think he should have done it Monday morning right after he passed to let Grandma know he was coming. ;) The minister commented to us that Wed nite we were supposed to have major thunderstorms, he said - do you suppose that is b/c Carl and Josie are back together.... ;) If you knew my grandparents it is just so fitting..... :)

joycenalex
05-14-2005, 08:32 AM
staci, i am so sorry to read about your grandpas' passing. i loved the funeral story. thank you for telling us this. ((hugs))

primabella
05-14-2005, 08:35 AM
My prayers are with you. *hugs*

shais_mom
05-14-2005, 11:09 AM

shais_mom
05-14-2005, 11:10 AM