PDA

View Full Version : Fritzie begging

fritz03
05-09-2005, 08:33 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/beg.jpg Another pic of Fritz begging for treats.Brought up fluid 4 times yesterday,feeling much better now.Went out for dinner with my sister and her husband as it was both mother's day and my dad's birthday(he's 79).

Bigyummydog
05-09-2005, 08:46 AM
oh, dear sweet FRITZ.....:( are you feeling better?..... so how do you do it?...being so so cute, even when you're sick?

Daisy and Delilah
05-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Oh no Fritz!! We're so sorry to hear you've been sick. It must have been all the excitement yesterday with Mother's Day and Grandpapa's birthday. Thank goodness you're feeling better. You look so cute in today's picture Fritzie!! You always look cute Fritz but we are also surprised how you can look so good when you're not feeling well. Take it easy today Fritz. Just be lazy and feel better!!:)

Love, Daisy and Delilah:)
Don't worry Fritz-Papa will give you a treat soon!!

elizabethann
05-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Fritz, what a precious smile. I so wished you lived close by because I just know you and Fenway would be buddies. You're just too cute for words.

:D

Jadapit
05-09-2005, 11:49 AM
What a cute picture! I'm sorry to hear Fritz wasn't feeling well. Happy belated birthday to your dad.:)