PDA

View Full Version : Drake makes new friends

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-26-2002, 11:22 AM
Most of you here know how Drake is very territorial and doesn't get along with other dogs. Yesterday, some thing short of a miracle happened!

A young lady about my age with 2 dogs moved into the house across the street. She has a chab (chow lab mix) and a JRT mix. Yesterday afternoon, she came by to hang out and brought her dogs with her. At first I was freaked out coz I didn't want Drake to fight with them. To my surprise, they played wonderfully. Drake shared his toys, his snacks, and his yard! Her and I ended up watching TV till about midnight and the dogs were still playing so well. I am so proud of my Draker. I do not know what has gotten into him. But I am happy. Dutchess and Arnie have been outside playing with Draker since 9 AM! I am so happy that my boy has buddies that he gets along with. Andrew wouldn't believe it! He kept asking me if I wasn't imagining stuff!

Freckles
01-26-2002, 11:44 AM
Sounds as if the training and classes in August really paid off. That's great!

KYS
01-26-2002, 11:55 AM
Not only is this great for Drake, but
also great for you and your new neighbor.
Can't have to many nice neighbors that
love dogs.

Ya!!! DRAKE!

*LabLoverKEB*
01-26-2002, 12:35 PM
Good Boy, Drake!!! :) That's sooo great, that he got along with the other dogs! :) ;) I wish that Sadie May would get along with all other dogs.:rolleyes: :(

jackiesdaisy1935
01-26-2002, 01:50 PM
Wow, what a good boy Drake is, do you think he could tell Perry it's fun to play with other dogs and you don't always have to go charging them. LOL
Glad Drake has new friends and so do you Souraya.
Jackie

ramanth
01-28-2002, 09:09 AM
Way to go Drake!!

Such a good boy you are!

purrley
01-28-2002, 09:26 AM
WAY TO GO DRAKER - Nice to have friends.

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-28-2002, 09:50 AM
Drake's buddies come over and play all the time. He loves it! And I love it too. It makes me so happy to see him playing around and having fun. His buddies have way more energy than I could ever have!

Dixieland Dancer
01-28-2002, 11:07 AM
Congratulations Drake on your new friends!

Souraya,
All your love and devotion to Drake are paying off. He has come a long way! Congratulations to him and you for making new friends! :D It will help with the loneliness of Andrew being gone to flight school.