PDA

View Full Version : 2 pics from Florida!

joanofark
05-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Our Vacation to Florida was AWSOME! I could talk about it all day! It was accually the first time I saw ever saw a Beach, a palm tree, and a dolphin in person! We went to Seista Key, Florida.

The beach is amazing! and the sand is sooooo soft, I brought a bucket of it home!:p

The palm trees are so cool looking!

And when dad and I swam out pretty far we saw LIVE dolphin! I was so amazed!
I loved all the animals down there! The dolphins, Lizards, and all the beautiful birds! we fed the seagulls! They are not shy at all! We got to take food out of our hands! Here's a pic of me Feeding one~

(More in next post BTW)

joanofark
05-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Her are them flying around us! This is just ONE of the times we fed them! This is nothing compared to other times! One time we had OVER 150, It was awsome!

Kfamr
05-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Oh gosh, try living here year round! LOL
Nice as a vacation, but not to live. Feeding seagulls.. one thing that the residents HATE tourists for LOL. :p

I'll have to admit, our beaches, sand, and dolphins are pretty nice. ;) I could go without a few palm trees. (we have around 10 in our yard alone! :p )

You were only about a hour and a half away from me!

joanofark
05-08-2005, 09:16 PM
We didn't take the digital camera, but I begged my dad to scan theese two pics that we took with a regular one:)

I hope everyone enjoyed them!

joanofark
05-08-2005, 09:22 PM
LOL Kay! It was fun!

One time we got black seagulls! haha they are hilarious! We were feeding them chetos and we left the bag of them by our cahirs while we went out to cool off in the water and we came back and there was a group of them trying to PICK THE BAG UP and carry them off!:p:p Good thing we got there in time to snatch it away from them! After that they went over and sat on the back of someones chair! She was nice and forgave us though!:p

Edit: Aw man we could have stopped by and saw the Muttlies!:P

*Sticks bottom lip out*

joanofark
05-09-2005, 01:55 PM
BUMP!