PDA

View Full Version : All the friend's invitations!

louhirata
05-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Pet Talk Angels, Folks and Fanzies

My special invitations for the wedding party on the 29th of May at Pet Talk at 6 pm GMT, 2pm Brazilian time.

Carole, Ash and Lexie,
- Catmandu, Cat Angels, Found Cats, Juke, Joint Joseph,
- Uabassoon, Tibby, Corkscrew
- Dudogsmon and Doggie
- Laura, Amy, Eli, Chester, Samanth, Giz
- Mommy, Maya, Inka, Billie, Jasper, RB Sidney, and the drawings dogs, cats, parrot, singing duck, dancing frog, mouse and a cow
- Kimlovescats and Redford and the 16 cat ladies and boys
- Kaok'okung, Zip and Shy
- QueenScoopalot, Impy, Gilbert, Abigail, Gabriel, Joey, Chip, Annie, Carmen, Eli and Greta!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

louhirata
05-08-2005, 02:24 PM
I made a mistake,

This is the continuation of the thread Invitation! I am sorry!

Louhirata

louhirata
05-08-2005, 02:42 PM
I am sorry, this is the continuation of the thread Pet Talk > Cat > Cat General > Invitation (the long one with more than 730 views), go there to by simply writing "Invitation" on the search forum button!

catmandu
05-08-2005, 06:37 PM
And Juke Joint Joseph,will be pleased,to volunteer his services,as a wedding Singer,as he,is fluent,in many languages,including Portugese.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1030.jpg

louhirata
05-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Hi,

Can you post your message at the other thread? I made a mistake and made this thread by mistake!

You may find the other thread by looking for the other one by lookink for the other one at the search button on the search forum button down at the right side.

Write "invitation" and click in the go button. You will find the long invitation thread with more than 730 views.

Sorry for the mistake.
Louhirata