PDA

View Full Version : One year ago today

luvofallhorses
05-08-2005, 02:05 PM
My rat Neo Leo Houdini crossed to RB Bridge :(.

Neo Leo Houdini,
sweetie it's been so hard without you here. I enjoyed every moment with you. You loved cream cheese and sitting on my shoulder and just we enjoyed each other's company. Your passing was very hard on me. We were going to put you to sleep because you weren't well. If we have never trusted my step-uncle to keep an eye on you and the dogs, you would still be here. He robbed our house when my grandmother was dying, he didn't even feed you and you were healthy and plump when we left and so skinny when we came back :( My mom and I tried so hard to get you better. You just went downhill and I we were going to end your suffering, but you passed away on Mother's day. You fulfilled my heart with so much joy, I love and miss you bunches. Rest in peace my sweet boy, I will never ever forget you, my love. I love you with all my heart and always will.
Love,
Mommy

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-08-2005, 02:23 PM
What a great tribute Krista!!:( I know how you feel...I miss my guinea pig, Marble often, but especially the day he passed...((HUGS))

petslover
05-08-2005, 08:52 PM
I am so sorry but just remember that he is in a better place. I am sorry that your own family did that.

jesse_3
05-11-2005, 09:27 PM
I am so sorry. I don't know any comforting words to say, but, he is now happy and not in harms way any longer. *hugs*
Stephanie