PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Sara!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-08-2005, 12:37 PM
*HUGS* our great friend Sara, cuz today is her birthday!

Happy birthday Sara! I hope you have a great day with your mom. We love you and hope you have a good day!

flamepony12
05-08-2005, 01:12 PM
Happy Birthday, "Sara no h" ;) Hope you have a great day!

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Happy birthday!! I know lots of people that share your b-day, lol!:D It's a great day though!!:D;)

gkristian
05-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Happy Birthday Sara!!
I hope you have a great day

luvofallhorses
05-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Happy Birthday, Sara! You are a great member of PT I hope you enjoy your VERY special day and many more to come :)
♥ Krista and the furbabies

buckner
05-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Aww, thanks guys. Today was great. :)

I received one gift from my sponsor for a program I'm in; perfume, lip gloss, and lotion that all smell alike. :p My parents didn't get around to picking up what I wanted, but that's good because I'm going to take the cash and put it towards a new camera. I wanted a 512mb memory card for my camera, but my camera is so simple and it's recommended not to use something over 64 for it. So I'm using the $100 from my parents, and the $120 from my grandmother and put it towards something I really want and could use.

And, from my brother, I got to drive his new car! Hahhaha, I love it. I want one.

Okay, that's it. I should be receiving more from people later, but that's all for now. Today was great. Thank you for the replies. :)

RobiLee
05-08-2005, 07:54 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARA!!!

Sounds like you had a good day!