PDA

View Full Version : Weird

aly
01-26-2002, 01:52 AM
I think we all had about 30 posts removed from our total number of posts. I'm not sure if it was exactly 30 but around there.

Just wanted to bring it to Karen and Paul's attention in case there's a bug or something weird.

Forgive me if this has been mentioned elsewhere already. I'm still playing catch up.

lbaker
01-26-2002, 06:09 AM
Aly, is your time thingy right? If so.. you are up much too late young lady :rolleyes: it's way past your bed time...seriously though ;) I've noticed that too about the posts. Don't worry...and go to bed and get some rest:p laurie

Paul
01-26-2002, 12:08 PM
   There were some posts that were duplicated during the move and recently removed. So some people's post counts have been slightly reduced.

Paul

Freckles
01-26-2002, 01:49 PM
Chuck, thanks for the explanation. I agree wholeheartedly and dashed over to Cats/general/Stealing... to see if kachuma is now one. It's still three.
The print option in the new PetTalk is going to be great when I get ready to update the Name Pets List. Really saves time and paper.

aly
01-26-2002, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the explanation guys :)

The Grim Deleter, hehehe!!! Thats funny :)

Oh and Laurie, just don't tell my mom what time I go to bed!! :o She'd kill me! I have the weirdest hours. Sometimes I could go to bed at 9pm, but sometimes 3am! I think thats why I keep getting stressed and sick maybe :confused:

lbaker
01-27-2002, 05:32 AM
Don't worry about it.. here it is 6:30 am on Sunday and I'm at work again. (work? why am I on PetTalk:o) I won't tell mom;) laurie p.s. this is the first time I've EVER been the ONLY one "active" on PetTalk I better go home and take my guys for a walk or sumpin