PDA

View Full Version : a mad mad kitty....

Jods
05-08-2005, 09:54 AM
I am sooo mad a meowmie... YOu won't even believe what she did to me today! :( She put them darn soft paws on my precious tosies :mad: She said I was a bad girl and ripped all the screen to the window. I just wanted to climb to the top! and then I ripped it out at the bottom just to stick my head out... Now I can't even walk everyone should feel so sorry for me. I have to shake my paw each step I take. :( I didn't mean to tear up the furniture either I swear!! I just like climbing... Humph...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid166/pf5463c32347caa900bfad0708244caad/f44f8320.jpg

jenluckenbach
05-08-2005, 11:50 AM
Poor baby. :( but soft paws are very fashionable! You will be a hit at the cat parties!!! :D

Soapets
05-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Awwww, you'd THINK your Meowmie would KNOW that screens are "fair game" for kittes, and you were only being yourself!:D How CRUEL of her to put those things on your claws and then expect you to act and behave like a cat!:eek: (Is THIS the kind of sympathy you are begging for?:D )

King Spartacus
05-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Maybe your Meowmie should learn from my mamma... she's given up! I've ripped off so much wallpaper, scratched so many door frames, tore down curtains, even tore down the blinds... if mamma catches me being naught, she doesn't even batter an eyelid anymore! Mamma claims I have improved though... after I've been allowed out by myself... i guess I'm using up all my naughtyness outside!

catmandu
05-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Our Dad,really doesnt seem,to mind,if we scratch,but he does get a little angry,if we knock,something down,and he steps,on it,as he has Tender Paws! But,hes a Good Dad,the First Real Guardian,that many,of us,ever have had.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture004.jpg

LauraT7
05-09-2005, 01:23 AM
Maybe if you are good and stop scratching meowmies furniture, and screens, maybe she will get you some of those cool 'Katwalks' to climb on?

( I don't get in trouble for screens because our windows are old and have metal screens - they don't tear so easy.)

My meowmie and I saw some of those "Katwalks" on the computer, and we thought they were really neat - but mom said she could probably make me some, herself.

I like to climb, too - but my meowmie put up some special places for me to climb that are better than people furniture, and she is making cat shelves for my windows, too. That way I can keep an eye on that nasty, hairy dog they let in!

Pixel Cat