PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day

Cincy'sMom
05-08-2005, 07:06 AM
Boy was I surprised to get mail from my puppies! But at school, they signed a really nice poem...I'm not sure who wrote it, but I thought I'd pass it on to all the other Dog Moms!

Before I was a DOG MOM…I made and ate hotmeals unmolested. I had unstained clothes. I had quiet conversations on the phone even if the doorbell rang.

Before I was a Dog Mom…I slept as late as I wanted and never worried about how I was going to squeeze into my own bed.

Before I was a Dog Mom…I didn’t have to vacuum everyday. I never tripped over toys, stuffies, bones or invited the neighbor’s dog over to play.

Before I was a Dog Mom…I have never been drooled on, chewed on, or pinched by puppy teeth.

Before I was a Dog Mom…I had complete control of my thoughts and time and never had to go home just to let somebody out.

Before I was a Dog Mom…I never knew the happiness of having someone follow me around the house wherever I went, or lay on me because it was thundering.

Before I was a Dog Mom…I didn’t know how much somebody could love me. How warm it feels to feed a hungry puppy. I didn’t know how something with four legs could make me feel so important.

Before I was a Dog Mom…I had never known the warmth, the love, the pure joy or satisfactions of being a DOG MOM.

Ginger's Mom
05-08-2005, 07:43 AM
:) That is very nice. And very true. :) Thanks for sharing that.

Chilli
05-08-2005, 08:02 AM
Thats a sweet poem, and true beyond words. :)

chocolatepuppy
05-08-2005, 08:35 AM
That's really nice! Thanks for sharing it! :D

aly
05-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Aww, how sweet :)

Bigyummydog
05-08-2005, 01:56 PM
i love it...:) thanx for sharing.......:D

luvofallhorses
05-08-2005, 01:57 PM
That is SO sweet and SO true :)