PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

wolfsoul
05-08-2005, 12:36 AM
This (http://www.pethop.com/pets/index.page/pets/pet_id/681.htm) is Caleb's Pethop page. I've been customizing it. What does everyone think? Is the music nice? Should I change the background pic? Is that font too difficult to read? He's doing very well in the contest. :) Thanks to those who've voted for him so far.

rg_girlca
05-08-2005, 12:58 AM
I went to visit your sight and since you are asking for opinions, I would like to give you mine.

I think the music is very nice and comforting to listen too.

The background pictures are adorable.

Personally I find the font is fine, but having the color as black, I find it very difficult to read. Maybe it might help if you change the color to white.

I'm glad to hear he is doing well in the contest. Congratulations.:)

wolfsoul
05-08-2005, 01:15 AM
Thanks for your input! :) I changed the font to white -- I think people still might have a hard time reading it. I'm not sure...I wish there was some way to bold the letters.

King Spartacus
05-08-2005, 06:32 AM
Oh Caleb is such a stunner!!! What a gorgeous kitty he is! And we love your page, even though we didn't listen to the music (mamma always has the speakers turned off... only time I get to listen to anything on the web, is if daddy is with me... he always has the speakers turned ON!)

catmandu
05-08-2005, 08:39 AM
I loved Calebs page,and I did find,the writing hard,to read,but then again,my eyes,rae weak.And Caleb,is in front,by two votes,and that money,will go,to help,the helpless.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos889.jpg

King Spartacus
05-08-2005, 08:52 AM
I got so excited seeing your pethop page that I made my own really quickly (too quickly... looks a bit boring, but atleast it's got a piccie of me!!!)!!!

How do I vote for Caleb???

King Spartacus
05-08-2005, 08:53 AM
Sorry... not too smart... found the vote button!!!

RedHedd
05-08-2005, 10:31 AM
The GREEN is difficult for me to read, especially over the pictures. I have REALLY BAD eyesight. Any way to makie it bolder or brighter? That would help.

wolfsoul
05-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Oh no! Something happened, and Timber's page sort of...collided with Caleb's page. That's where Timber's pictures and the writing came from. I don't understand what happened. :( I'll have to start over.

Thanks for your comments everyone!

momcat
05-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Hi! Just checked out Caleb's special page. His picture is awesome! That is one gorgeous kitty! Couldn't read the green text against the background because there were so many variations of color.

wolfsoul
05-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Thanks! I got rid of the green -- it was never supposed to be there. I don't understand why, but whatever background or music I put on Timber's page automatically goes on Caleb's. So I'm goign to delete Timber's page. Caleb's page is fixed now, please go back and see it, it looks much better! :)

momcat
05-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Wow, what great pictures! Excellent....Congratulations