PDA

View Full Version : Look what I bought today...

RobiLee
05-07-2005, 09:32 PM
I went to another flea market today and I found a great price on an aquarium. I couldn't pass it up...lol. Now my last betta boy Winslow will also have a much bigger home. I purchased a Eclipse System 6 for $25!!!!:eek: :p I've looked it up at Foster & Smith's, Petco and Petsmart and it sells anywhere from $60-80. I feel like I just got the deal of the day. I haven't got it set up yet. Might take me some time. I need to buy decorations and stuff. I'm sure Winslow is giong to be very happy in his new home though.

Here is what the aquarium is:
Eclipse System 6 (http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=3857&N=2004+62761)

Kfamr
05-07-2005, 09:49 PM
WOW! What a lucky buy. Sure wish they had prices like that here. I spent $8 or so dollars on a little rinky-dink 1 gallon tank for my new boy.

King Spartacus
05-08-2005, 11:57 AM
I'm sure Winslow will just LOVE his new home!!!

Hmmm... now you just gave mamma the betta bug again.... we DO have a 15 liter small aquarium in the cupboard (where Brains and Dr Evil used to live when they were puny, and mamma and daddy used to live in a flat).... hmmmm... can daddy be persuaded???

chrissycat21
05-08-2005, 01:49 PM
Wow! You got lucky, thats a nice tank!

RobiLee
05-08-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by King Spartacus
I'm sure Winslow will just LOVE his new home!!!

Hmmm... now you just gave mamma the betta bug again.... we DO have a 15 liter small aquarium in the cupboard (where Brains and Dr Evil used to live when they were puny, and mamma and daddy used to live in a flat).... hmmmm... can daddy be persuaded???

I say go for it...lol ;)

Yes, I got a great deal! They also had a few mini bow 5s for $20 and a couple of Eclipse Hex 5 system for $25. It was hard to decide which one to get....lol