PDA

View Full Version : Catnapper's new foster.

jenluckenbach
05-07-2005, 06:26 PM
Are we going to stand by and be satisfied with ONE measly picture of Kim's new foster???? I think NOT! We demand pictures! And we don't want to wait!

now, if everyone pounds on their respective computer tables, do you think she will hear us??

Sirrahsim
05-07-2005, 06:38 PM
Um excuse me ma'am *scuffs toe on floor* but I'd sure love to see pictures of your handsome new foster!!! That is, if it isn't too much trouble or anything. Please?
:D :D :D :D :D

catnapper
05-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Do you realize how hard it is to focus on a ball of FLUFF? EVERY picture I took is BLURRY! :D

Here's the best one of the handsome little guy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/Beau1.jpg
He's sooo tiny. And sweet. He's only been inside a home for one day, and you'd never know he was ever comletely feral, except for him being very jumpy at sudden movements or sounds. We'll work on him with that - once the others are used to having him around and he's tested to be out of the cage and with the others. In the meanitime I'll cuddle him when the others aren't around. He's eating and using the litterbox WONDERFULLY. I think his eyes look a little buggy... do they look odd or is that normal for a 5 wek old baby?

Pouncer just now realized we have a newbie in HIS cage, and is not too happy. Hissy boy is back. :( He's batting Beau on the head :rolleyes: and hissing and growling. I went over to make sure the claws were in (they were, and got hssed at myself! :eek: He's the reason I don't foster more babies. He reacts so badly. :(

sarifish
05-07-2005, 07:44 PM
i think his eyes are extremely cute he loks like a little bug hehe i think its normal iv seen other kitties with cute bug eyes hehe it just makes em cuter

jenluckenbach
05-07-2005, 07:54 PM
He DOES have bug-eyes! :eek: But that's OK, some cats do :D. And tell Pouncer that Beau fits in the cage MUCH better than HE does! :p

catmandu
05-07-2005, 07:59 PM
That Little Orange Kitten,is so cute,taht I think,that youare going,to have a tough time,letting him go,and he will,be Your Cat,soon.Look at that Little Face.And I am having,the same problem,getting Photos,Of Pouncette,as she is always coming,forward,to see me,Ruining a lot,of great shots.Would you,consider Gem,as a name,for that Little Gem,of a Kitten,Gem,the Cat,that I never got,to adopt,and is now An Angel,would appreciate,that never much.

NoahsMommy
05-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Awwww!!! Ball of fluff!!!

He does have bug eyes...but lots of kitten do. My Hermie and Basie had really buggy eyes when they were itty bitty.

kimlovescats
05-07-2005, 08:33 PM
*giggle, giggle* *snicker, snicker* *stomp, stomp* *kick, kick*
*belly laugh, belly laugh* ..... are you getting the picture????

Kim's gonna fail fostering 101 AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :D :D

jenluckenbach
05-07-2005, 08:34 PM
by the way, miss Kim "I am in denial".....that tail most definitely HAS stripes! :D:D

catnapper
05-07-2005, 09:16 PM
Guys, he is THE SWEETEST THING!!!!

I gave him a nice little bath tonight - he was FILTHY. He was cold, so I stuck him under my shirt (why not?) and he shivered until warm and fell sound asleep on my shouler under my shirt. Then when he was completely dry I rested him back on my shoulder outside the shirt and he fell back asleep. SOOOO SWEET! He didn't fuss or struggle AT ALL during the bath.

Pouncer on the other hand is VERY VERY VERY upset. Very upset. Did I mention he's upset?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Gary, he already has a name. His name is Beau, pronounced Bo.

Kim and Jen, I am NOT in denial, and am NOT going to fail fostering again! :p :D

Uniqueviking
05-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Awww, he is adorable. *Melt* Send him to me :D

rg_girlca
05-07-2005, 09:23 PM
What a sweetheart of a widdle kitty.

Oh and Kim, I for one believe you when you say that you are NOT in denial and are NOT going to fail fostering AGAIN.
Really, I do believe you. :rolleyes: (Snicker, snicker.)