PDA

View Full Version : Update on Little Kitty that neighbour brought me last night.

rg_girlca
05-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Well, it looks like the little tyke isn't as healthy as I thought.
Yesterday he ate real well and went in his litter box, but this morning when I checked on him, his left eye was half closed and a littly yucky. He also won't eat and I have to put him in the litter box in order for him to go because he won't come out of the cat carrier to do it himself. *SIGH*

I have an appointment tomorrow at 1:15 PM for him with my vet.
Gee, "Happy Mother's Day" to me. But don't worry, I wouldn't change it for the world.

I have been putting some Nutri-Cal on the roof of his mouth to at least give him something and when I put him back down, he runs right back into the cat carrier to lay on the stuff monkey I have in there for him. It's so cute to see him trying to run.

I hope he has just a slight URI like Poppy had and will be well soon.

So I am asking for some PT Prayers to help him along.
A picture of him from yesterday.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/MyDigitalBabies097.jpg

catnapper
05-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Poor little guy. Loads of prayers coming your way. So you have a vet appt... that means you had to name him ;) Whats his name my dear?

rg_girlca
05-07-2005, 04:59 PM
You're so cute Kim....:)

He does NOT have a name my dear, except for "The Kitty"

Just last summer, I had the vets delete 3 files of mine with the names Kitty.

jenluckenbach
05-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Prayers for the little tyke.

furrykidsmother
05-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Prayers heading your way for the little cutie!!

catmandu
05-07-2005, 07:03 PM
What a Hnadsome Little Tabby,and All,The Found Cats,Strays and Angels,and I are going,to Double Pray,that the Little Fellow,has nothing serious wrong,with him,and that he will recover,and be Your Mothers Day Present,for 2005.

Karen
05-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Poor little Tyke! Hope he gets better soon, and it's just a passing thing.

Uniqueviking
05-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Best wishes to the little adorable baby.

He's in the *melt* category, too! ;)

rg_girlca
05-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Well, I don't know if it was the new food, or change of environment, or the PT prayers, but around 6:00 o'clock tonight I went back into the room to see if I could get the baby to eat since he hadn't eaten since last night and was a little lethargic this morning and he did. Mind you it was just a little bit, but he still ate something.
Also his little eye looked good since I cleaned it and he had another pee and poops in his litter box.
Then around 9:00 I went back in with new food, brought him out of his carrier, put him in the litter box, he made a pee, he climbed out on his own and I put some food on my finger and he started to eat, so I put him down in front of the plate and he had his fill.
He eye is still looking good and he was full of vim and vigor. What a hoot it was to watch this little thing hop around playing and attacking anything that moved. I stayed in the room for about half an hour playing with him.
Now he is snuggled up to his monkey sleeping.

I will still be bringing him to the vets tomorrow though for a checkup.

I'm sorry for the worries for nothing, I guess I jumped the gun, but thanks to all of you who replied with prayers.

Soapets
05-07-2005, 10:21 PM
I wouldn't be at all surprised if PT prayers helped the little kitty! Look what they've done for my Little Orphan Annie! NOW I'll offer prayers of gratitude for the progress your little ward has made, and hopefully others will, too.......

krazyaboutkatz
05-08-2005, 12:53 AM
Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. I'm glad to hear that he's doing better and I sure hope that everything goes well at the vets tomorrow.:)

QueenScoopalot
05-08-2005, 07:29 AM
I'm so happy to hear the baby is acting more normal now. It could be a reaction to having decent food that's causing tummy upset. Give that little tyke a kiss for me....and he REALLY needs a name now lol! ;)

orangemm
05-08-2005, 07:46 AM
Come on, little guy, you can make it! We're pulling for you 100%!

A couple of pet prayers certainly won't hurt!

He is just too adorable.

Maybe you could name him 'Monk'?