PDA

View Full Version : Has EVERYONE Voted???

christa
05-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Just in case you haven't seen it, the *Kitten Contest TIE BREAKER* is stickied at the top of the page.

We are having a Tie Breaker between Tabitha and Casey . . . and it's looking like there may possibly be another TIE!!!

So please go vote if you haven't.

Voting will end Tomorrow (Sunday).

catmandu
05-07-2005, 03:19 PM
I still think,that it would be All Right,with the Pet Talkers,if theres a Co Winner! a Tie,is certainly nothing,to sneeze at,as My Dear Mother,used to say.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1180.jpg

kimlovescats
05-07-2005, 10:34 PM
Gary, as long as everyone realizes this is just "all in fun" then no one loses!!! I think every single kitten that entered is just PRECIOUS!!!!;)

christa
05-07-2005, 10:57 PM
The only reason that I want ONE clear cut winner is because I've already made arrangements for the *prize* and that's all I can do.

I think we've already established that these are our two winners . . . and now that I know that people are purposfully holding out their votes to keep it a tie . . . well, it's very frustrating.

kimlovescats
05-07-2005, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by christa
The only reason that I want ONE clear cut winner is because I've already made arrangements for the *prize* and that's all I can do.

I think we've already established that these are our two winners . . . and now that I know that people are purposfully holding out their votes to keep it a tie . . . well, it's very frustrating.

Oh Christa ... I'm sorry if that is what is happening. :rolleyes:
If it ends up a tie, please give the prize to Casey!

(hugs)
Kim;)

King Spartacus
05-08-2005, 06:44 AM
I've been really good, and I voted! ;)