PDA

View Full Version : Nute,has passed away

catmandu
05-07-2005, 08:57 AM
I wassitting,on a bench,when an Older Lady,saw that I had Cat Photos.She told me,that Nute,her Companion,of many years,had just passed.on,at 15.She had Nute,since he was a Kitten,he was a Tabby ,brown,Orange and White,all mixed in an unique Blend.He was a Great Cat,as I could see that the Lady,was still upset,at his passing.RIP Nute.Then she told me,some Great News.She adopted Campbell,a Cat,that the Animal Welfare,has been trying,to rehome,for a while.Now Campbell,has a new Furr Ever Home,and a pretty Good One,as the Lady,was buying minced Beef,for his dinner.Campbell,will soon be eating high,off the Steer.

Killearn Kitties
05-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Aww that's lovely, Gary. I'm sure that Campbell has a great home now.

Rest in peace Nute. Your mummy misses you a lot.

kittycats_delight
05-07-2005, 12:10 PM
RIP sweet Nute. You can play and run with your friends at Rainbow Bridge and be young and happy and healthy again. Your meowmie misses you a lot and one day you will be reunited and pass over the bridge in your meowmie's arms where you will be together always. Until then you have lots of fun and don't worry about your meowmie as she has help save a new kitty to pass her living time with and whom she can love her on earth. But remember you are you loving baby Nute and you will always have a big place in her heart until you reunite. May Campbell be happy and healthy and have a great furrever home as I am sure he will.