PDA

View Full Version : Are you bad with surprises?

Sirrahsim
05-07-2005, 02:20 AM
I bought my hubby an mp3 player today for his birthday on the 16th and I already want to give it to him. I'm the type that LOVES buying people stuff, but I can never wait to give it to them and see their reaction! I've already given my hubby 2 things that were supposed to be birthday presents:rolleyes:
I was planning on waiting until closer to his birthday to buy this last present so that I wouldn't be tempted to spoil the surprise, but I got to the store today and it was 20% off as part of a Mother's Day Sale!! How could I resist?
:D :D :D
Now I just have to wait 9 whole days before I give it to him:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Do you have the overwhelming urge to give out presents early?

LoudLou
05-07-2005, 04:08 AM
YES! In fact SO Bad that Hubby and I after 9 years rarely if ever do the whole gift exchange thingie... :o

Sirrahsim
05-07-2005, 04:50 AM
Lol! I broke down, I'm giving it to him tonight:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
We just kind of end up buying things for each other in the weeks leading up to the event and call them -whatever day- presents:rolleyes: :D :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-07-2005, 06:49 AM
No problem for me :)
But my hubby :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !! He gives so many suggestions that you ALWAYS know what you're getting :p :)

catnapper
05-07-2005, 08:06 AM
Yup, I'm the same way. Even if I wait til the day to give it, /I almost always "give it away" with things I say.

LKPike
05-07-2005, 08:11 AM
:o :o I forced my grandmother and mom to open their mothers day gifts early this year, heh.

I'm terrible around christmas. :o

Kfamr
05-07-2005, 08:34 AM
YES! A week or so before Christmas I went shopping with my friend Nikole. The mall we went to had a bunch of little knick-knack stores. As most of you know, my mom is OBSESSED with turtles. So, I ended up buying around 5-6 turtle figurines. The second I got home I said "MOM! Look what I got!"

Half of the time I send a package to someone I tell them what's in it. :o

ILoveReptiles
05-07-2005, 11:50 AM
I am awful with this, and my BF & immediate family can confirm that. I can never wait to give out presents...

Sirrahsim
05-07-2005, 06:35 PM
LOL! I'm glad that I'm not alone:D