PDA

View Full Version : Found a kitten!

animal_rescue
05-06-2005, 10:43 PM
It's another black cat, she has 3 white spots I think, very scared because she's a stray. I think she's about 3-4 weeks old, we stuck some wet food in there to see if she'll mess with it but tomorrow we'll probably go out and get some formula, I'd love to put her in with Bonita and her kittens but I don't think it would be safe, how could I go along doing that? We named her Aubrey by the way. Also there are a lot of black cats running around my neighborhood so I think Bonita and Aubrey are related.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/animalgurl/70574f9e.jpg

rg_girlca
05-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Yup, definitely kitten season. My neighbour brought me a little 4 week old kitty tonight, that she found in her yard. He is all gray.

Bless you for helping this little one.
A little black beauty for sure.

NoahsMommy
05-07-2005, 01:52 AM
Aww...she's so little! I'm glad you found her...its not safe outside for such a little baby.

Thanks for taking care of her. :) Can't wait to see how she likes her food.

K & L
05-07-2005, 07:26 AM
Aubrey's my granddaughters name. I'll have to tell her to log-in and check this one out! Precious little one!

moosmom
05-07-2005, 08:24 AM
I would try and put her in with the mama cat and see if she starts to nurse. First, I'd rub mama cat down with a towel and then take the same towel and rub the kitten with it. It's worth a shot.

Let me know how you make out. What a cuuuuttttiiiieeee pie!!!

animal_rescue
05-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Well, Bonita has taken to the kitten very well, but Aubrey is really scared she keeps hiding behind the litter box, poor girl.

kittycats_delight
05-07-2005, 11:09 AM
we don't know what that little one went through while she was outside...bt it's good that momma Bonita took to the baby so well. Give little Aubrey some time she is most likely to bond to Bonita first and then when she sees the other kitties trust you then Aubrey too will come around. Thanks for taking her in and saving her little life.

orangemm
05-07-2005, 02:54 PM
Bless you for taking this little one in. She obviously needs loving care. Keep us posted.