PDA

View Full Version : Connor,has passed away.

catmandu
05-06-2005, 09:17 PM
Connor,the Simaese Cat,Of The Lady,who manges ,the Pet Valu,in a tough location,Downtown Hamilton,told me,that Connor,her Siamese Cat,has passed on,and she misses him,very much,I buy the Whiskas Canned Food,for the Porch Cats,there nad she always lets me have Sample Dry Food,for them,I can not think,of her name.She is so nice,she and the Animal Welfare,are taking care ,mof an abandoned sick Kitten,that was left,at her door.Please say,a nice word,for Connor,and pray,please ,for that Poor Kitten,fighting,for her life.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture121.jpg:( :( :( :( :(

kimlovescats
05-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Please tell your friends how very sorry I am to hear of her loss.
RIP dear Connor and prayers coming for this struggling tiny kitten!

Kim

kittycats_delight
05-06-2005, 09:23 PM
Prayers and kitty angels going out for the poor little kitten who is fighting to survive. Get well little one. And sweet Connor you are now at rainbow bridge playing and frolicking with your friends. I am sure you are once again young and happy and healthy. May you have a wonderful time there until you can once again be reunited with your purrson.

R.I.P. Connor

Karen
05-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Rest in peace, Connor. I moved this to Cat Memorial. And I bet Connor is watching over the sick kitty from his spot at the Rainbow Bridge. They'll all be in my prayers tonight.

NoahsMommy
05-06-2005, 10:48 PM
Rest in Peace, Sweet Connor...

And lots of prayers going out to the kitten she's helping.

Hugs,
Kelly

Killearn Kitties
05-07-2005, 12:13 PM
Come on little kitten, you can do it with Connor and your mummy's help! She needs you to pull through and help mend the hurt she feels. Lots of luck.

sandragonfly
05-14-2005, 07:52 PM
rest in peace, our dear connor! :( at least he had a life with his great caretaker..and *PRAYS* for the little one! (catmandu, do you know any better news now?) hugs to whose loved him, xo..

LMM
05-14-2005, 09:34 PM
RIP Connor

rg_girlca
05-14-2005, 10:16 PM
Please let your friend know that we are so sorry for the loss of her beloved Connor.
May he Rest in Peace.

Prayers going out for the little kitty.