PDA

View Full Version : Who do your kitties love more--revisited?

CalliesMom
05-06-2005, 08:46 PM
I was thinking about this last night, while Shadow absolutely loves me the most in this entire world, Whisper LOVES Callie. He cannot seem to be restricted from her--Callie was sleeping in our room last night (separating W from S as he attacks her and I cannot keep a close eye on him when I'm sleeping) and Whisper cried, scratched, cried some more wanting in. The minute I opened the door, Callie ran out and he didn't bother us the rest of the night. :rolleyes: ;)

Callie, on the other hand, is very strange. I cannot figure out who she loves more as I think it's me but then she will sleep on hubby (makes me VERY jealous), and she picks on both W and S. Maybe she just loves herself the most. LOL She's such a spoiled, nawtee girl.

Look at how close W and S were to each other five minutes ago. Usually this close gets a good hiss and a chase. :rolleyes: I just wish we could trust them alone together without W ripping out S's fur and S peeing on the floor in anger. OH WELL.

catmandu
05-06-2005, 09:29 PM
As I am,the only Purrson,that they know,I certainly hope,taht I am the number One Purrson,in thier lfe! and they are My Friends,the reason,that I am hee,to take care,of them,as they are My Family.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture121.jpg