PDA

View Full Version : Just a vent-(long) :(

luvofallhorses
05-06-2005, 03:27 PM
I hardly ever ask for prayers here but I need them. I am really depressed and tired of all the teasing going on at my school :( I wore a dress today and this girl said I was wearing a 'granny' dress. It did bother me because I inherited this dress for my grandmother. I know she doesn't know about that, but it still hurt. I usually am really good about my self-esteem now that I am going to a counselor. I just had to be sick when the appt. was scheduled. :rolleyes: Well it wasn't the first appt. I had three before that, but the appt. was rescheduled to next Tuesday. I am supposed to go out tonight but I left my friend's # in Health class and I doubt it's still there for all I know :( I would call my best friend, but she is working now that she is well enough to go back(she had a baby) really I have NO life and no friends :( :( :( I was supposed to get that job for a kennel attendant and I called them a dozen times saying I was REALLY interested in the job and they never called back :( Thanks for listening to me I appreciate it.
Hugs to all of you,
Krista

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Oh Krista, I know how you feel as you know!:( Don't let other people get you down--be proud of who you are, it doesn't matter if you wear a skirt or jeans--you're a wonderful person on the inside and that's what counts...as for everything else, I don't know if you're a Christian, but I put all my worries and struggles on God...he'll help you if you let him.;) I hope things go better with your friends and job as well...I'm hear for ya if you need me!;)

catmandu
05-06-2005, 03:35 PM
Krista,I remember,when I qwas in School.i was short,and fat,and I would tell my Mother,my problems.And she would tell,me,not to take things,too seriously,that time,would take care,of things,by,and by.And that the things,that I was so upset,about one day,would be a faded memory,in time.Please dont let,what others say,get you down,as there will be people,who will get,under your skin,if you let them know,that they can hurt you. Beleive,in yourself,and you are Invulnerable,a Super Girl,and nothing,can hurt you,ever.It took,me a long time,to learn that Krista.Just remember,that you are a Good Person.and Beleive in Yourself.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1182.jpg

And Thomas Angel,says that he like you,and is now Your Guardian Cat Angel.He has been looking,for a Special Person,like You,Krista,for a long time.

NoahsMommy
05-06-2005, 03:36 PM
((((Krista))))

I'm so sorry you're having a hard day. :( Some days are just better spent at home, cuddling with those that can't talk...our furkids.

I'm sorry that person made such a rude comment. People are just mean and have no tact. :rolleyes:

You are a very sweet person...you have friends, especially here on PT. You're my friend...you're always sweet to me and I can't tell you how much your PMs make me feel better. :)

Regarding that job...even though you want it, maybe there's something better out there for you. My mom always says if you have to force something, its not meant to be.

Feel better soon, honey.

Hugs, Kelly :)

Jadapit
05-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry that girl hurt your feelings.:( I know thats' not any fun. You need to try and ignore people like her. People like that are just stupid and not worth your time.

You are such a sweet girl and you don't deserve to have your feelings hurt period.....You are so nice to everyone here and so respectful. You have it going on girl!:D Dont you ever forget that ok? We love you and think you are awesome!:D

((((((((HUGS)))))))))

PJ's Mom
05-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Aww Krista. People are jerks. That's why most of us would rather hang out with our furkids than real people sometimes. ;)

Brush it off, know that you're better than she is because you don't have to resort to making fun of people, and know that you've got tons of friends here who couldn't care less how you dress. :) We love you for who you are. :)

(((Hugs)))

chocolatepuppy
05-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Krista, don't let the bullys get you down. What kind of a life do 'they' have if they're always picking on you? If they had such a great life, how do they find the time to tease you? ;) As for friends, as long as you have a few good friends, and I know you do, you have all the wealth in the world in those treasured friends. As for the job, the job that's right for you will come along in time. Don't forget you also have your friends here at Pet Talk! So forget those bullys! :D

caseysmom
05-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Sorry your going through this. Keep your chin up. Maybe you can go to some places to meet some nice people like yourself...a dog park or something like that.

countrycowgirl
05-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Buddy Blaze Lover
Oh Krista, I know how you feel as you know!:( Don't let other people get you down--be proud of who you are, it doesn't matter if you wear a skirt or jeans--you're a wonderful person on the inside and that's what counts...as for everything else, I don't know if you're a Christian, but I put all my worries and struggles on God...he'll help you if you let him.;) I hope things go better with your friends and job as well...I'm hear for ya if you need me!;)

I agree with this!!! very well said bbl! aww Krista I am sorry that you are having a tuff time but I promise that everything will work out!...this girl just sounds like a jerk!!! remember just keep your chin up and everything will be okay .....if you need me I am only a pm away! :)

wolflady
05-06-2005, 04:05 PM
{{{Krista}}}
I'm sorry that you're having a tough time with the people at school. People can be so mean, and I had the same problem in school. I feel sorry for people like that, because they have to put others down to make themselves feel good. They're not worth your time at all. You are a very nice and caring person and you are so much better than they are! :)

**hugs**
Karen

luvofallhorses
05-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by caseysmom
Sorry your going through this. Keep your chin up. Maybe you can go to some places to meet some nice people like yourself...a dog park or something like that.

I would but there's no dog park :( thank you for all your kind words. I appreciate them :)
(((((((Hugs to all))))))))))

I am in a better mood thanks to Orangutango's pics in Dog General :)

petslover
05-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Hey Krista!

I am so sorry to hear that your depressed. Those kids were rude to you and just ignore them. I know its hard. Trust me I was picked on when I went to school, but just think after High School you will never see them again.

I hope you feel better. It took me a dozen applications to get a job so you will find the job that is perfect for you.

I hope you feel better. Have a good weekend!

luvofallhorses
05-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Thanks again everyone for your kind words and Thomas Angel you're a sweetheart thank you for picking me :) *kisses to you Thomas Angel* :D