PDA

View Full Version : Gay Marriages

animal_rescue
05-06-2005, 02:56 PM
*this was sent to me*

Hello everyone. It will be interesting to see who responds! I told a guy that I could find 300 people who believe in gay marriage before he could find 300 people who do not believe in gay marriage. If you believe in gay marriage, please copy and paste this onto a blank e-mail form (leaving off the headers). or repost it..

Add your name and send it to your friends and family or repost it. If you happen to be the 300th person signing this, please send it back to, Andrew Nelson.His e-mail address is: [email protected] Thanks!

1)Taylor
2) Jeremy
3)DUSTIN OH YEAH BABY
4) Michael (equality baby)
5.)jennifer
6.) Jason *love has no boundries nor does it discriminate! if another guy or girl makes you happy and you wanna be with them forever...i say **** it...why not! its your life...live it! FTW*
7)Jessy~ Totally for it. Equality.
8)Brian~Love is Love.
9) Olivia
10) Christine
11) Jessie
12)Alex
13)matt
14) Sierra
15) Elz
16) Black Lotus
17)Sky
18)Taylor
19) CHELSEA
20. Elyse
21.) Rowena all for it totally
22) Ginger
23)Carrie
24) Jenn L
25) Greg C
26) Charlie K
27) SAM H -PD/PAD
28)MALYSSA F.
29.)jami
30.) ASHLEY!!!
31) gretchen
32) Kate
33) Khyla
34)DesireeH-Horton
35)Chris N
36) Guillermo L.
37) Shelly
38) Jesse
39) JJ
40) Ben
41) Justice
42) scott
43) Mandy P. Its not often you find true love so when you find it go with it!
44) brandie-
45) Livia.
46)Tiffany
47) Josh-bot, this is something I feel strongly about
48.) Heather-->ya cant help who u love, and i think gay couples are no different to straight couples, so why shouldnt they be allowed to get married??
49)Jerod~~Go for it!!! hehe wadda i care!! u can help who u fall in love with...if it happens to be the same sex...go with it...ur hearts is usually right!
50)Aaron.I truthfully don't know many gay guys or girls that worried about getting married though.
51) Analisa- love is love
52) Rosie: anyone who is willing to balls up to marriage, deserves to be able to go through with it. Gay, straight, cat, dog....:)
53) CaRly... you can't help who you love.... we should ALL me =!!
54) Kate..It's actually sounding pretty good right about now!
55.) Pimpsta- To each, His own
56)Kim~ gay guys are always the hottest
57) emma - gay marriage is coolio!! if thats wat dey wana do!! do it!!
58.)Dani-let them ****ing get married *****es!!
59) Casandra! - let them be!
60) Dacia - woot.woot!
61.) Don- you can't legislate love
62.) Rowan- y be against it God made ppl that way then so be it! let them be happy for once!
63.)Megan
64.)Eliza. there not bothering n e one. just leave them be.
65) Kylie. Love knows no boundaries, *****es.
67)JUSTINE:::: IM SO GAY AND I LOVE MARRIAGE.
68)Jo. Everyone should be able to marry who they want to.
69). natalee. love is love.
70). Jacob. they havent done anything to us, and there happy about who they are. most people arent.
71)Mayginne-->i agree with [^^] i mean seriously, wouldnt you hate it if all gays made rages saying straight marriages were wrong?? t h i n k a b o u t i t
72) Cindi. surriously..if you were in love with whichever sex is your preference you would want people to respect that you love that person and you want to spend the rest of your life with them.. why does it change for somone else?
73) Brad
74) Christina
75) Daiki...
76) Melyssa ^ ^v
77.) Taja ^^
78) Alex Weitzel
79) Lawrence
80) Eric
81)Rachel
82)Cynthia
83)Joey
84)Steven
85)Ken
86)Michael
87)Norman Sr.
88)Norman Jr.
89)Norman Philip
90)Shirley
91)Steven
92) Gilbert
93) Max
94)Jeremy
95)Jamie
96) Ian
97) Nadia
98) Jake
99) Sarah
100) Ally
101) Nick.
102) ana
103) Margo.
104)Mike
105) Darcy Faye (typhoidmary)
106) Jennifer
107)Renan(eeyore)
108) Tracy
109) Matt
110) Abi Riot hate is fear and fear is ignorance
111)Kat
112)Kaylaaa
113)Bryan<----I'm a fag myself
114)Meli~~i love gay people they rock and gay couples are ****ing awesome
115)Barbara (Love knows no boundaries..DUUUUH!)
116)DE vin - [[gay people.love em]]
117)kelsEY || {gay people are so ****ing great..love them.}
118>lindZ<
119. ashley
120)Jessie I wanted to marry the first girl i was ever with her name was Jessie too. I still want to be wihth her today:-)
121)Iconoclast - jesse - We are all equal. Burn the flags and churches of this earth. anything that separates the people must go down. (A//E)
122-- Gigi
123.) cory
124.~~Chelsea
125::Kourtney!
126. Natalie-->I'm awesomely cool!!!
127. Erica
128. Erica C - **** yes love is love
129. Kristy.
130.Charlie
131.Rachel
132.Brittaney
133.Brittaney
134.Megan

dukedogsmom
05-06-2005, 04:20 PM
I added my name I use for the internet and sent it.

Kfamr
05-06-2005, 05:05 PM
You may want to watch some of the content of those signatures on this site.

dukedogsmom
05-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Also, the email address isn't good. Mine got sent back.

animal_rescue
05-06-2005, 09:40 PM
can't do anything about that, I don't know these people just got it in an e-mail.

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Also, the email address isn't good. Mine got sent back.

Vette
05-06-2005, 09:41 PM
I never reply to things like that. i get enough junkmail as it is without an help.

Karen
05-06-2005, 09:46 PM
Yeah, those "surveys/petitions" are pretty meaningless - who is to say one person didn't just type in a bunch of names? The person probably closed that email account because they got too many well-meaning people sending on the list.

Hey, as for the subject at hand, I'm from Massachusetts, where it is legal! :)

buckner
05-06-2005, 09:48 PM
And for those people who don't support or believe in gay marriages, where do we put our names?

To find 300 people either way, don't we need to have two lists?

I'll put my name on the list for not supporting.

Suki Wingy
05-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by buckner
And for those people who don't support or believe in gay marriages, where do we put our names?

To find 300 people either way, don't we need to have two lists?

I'll put my name on the list for not supporting. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WHY??:confused: It isn't YOUR life, is it? So why do you care who other people fall in love with? Can't they get married also?

wolfsoul
05-06-2005, 10:15 PM
I agree Suki Wingy... :( It's nobody else's life. People have the right to marry who they fall in love with, if the love is mutual. I don't see how so many people thinks it affects them when it's not their life, decision, or even their business. I certainly don't care what sex people prefer, just like I don't hound people who like vanilla more than chocolate. Everybody has preferences and they don't affect me or my life. Whether or not they get married they will still be in love and do whatever. It's as if people think that making gay marriage illegal is the same things as making homosexuality illegal altogether. They are still going to be gay and act upon their love...they might as well be married. It should be their decision. Petitions shouldn't be necessary.

kuhio98
05-07-2005, 01:23 AM
Suki and wolfsoul ~ So, you are only interested in what impacts your life? If it doesn't have anything to do with you, you don't care what happens in the world?

Martin Niemoller penned these words after World War II. He was a Protestant pastor. Words to think about when you're tempted to look the other way and not get involved because it doesn't directly impact your life.

"In Germany, they first came for the communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholic. Then they came for me -- and by that time there was nobody left to speak up."
-Martin Niemoller

wolfsoul
05-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by kuhio98
Suki and wolfsoul ~ So, you are only interested in what impacts your life? If it doesn't have anything to do with you, you don't care what happens in the world?

If you read my post, I said that I don't understand why people THINK that it affects them -- yes, I said that gay marriage doesn't affect me -- but the entire point I was trying to make is that it doesn't affect anybody, not "it doesn't affect me, and I don't care about anyone else." Homosexuality in itself can affect many people. I know people who are gay, so yes, it affects me. But homosexual marriages?

How am I looking the other way? I'm fighting for what I believe in. For gay people to have the same rights as straight people. I guess that means I'm only caring about myself --- even though I AM straight. I don't understand the point you are trying to make. I'm speaking up right now, and I will continue to speak up. He didn't speak up because he wasn't "whatever?" Well I'm speaking up, and I'm not gay, so I guess I might as well be saying right now "They came for the homosexuals, and I spoke up even though I'm not gay." I truly don't understand the relevance in what you are saying...

LKPike
05-07-2005, 07:58 AM
There use to be a gay man who lived across the street from me, and what he did in private didn't affect my life at all. I still eat, breathe, live, and love.

There was a gay couple at the chinese restaurant I went to yesterday. They quietly ate, and quietly left. No one even knew they were there.

If you want to say gays are ruining the lives of straights, well your just plain wrong. In reality its the straights ruining it for the gays.

Mind. Your. Own. Business.

Edit: I'd sign the list of SUPPORTER if it were legit. :p Thanks for posting about here though :)

kuhio98
05-07-2005, 11:53 AM
Wolfsoul ~ In response to buckner’s post, Suki responded "Why? It isn’t YOUR life" then you agreed. And went on to say "Everybody has preferences and they don’t affect me or my life."

What I was trying to say is that "If it doesn’t affect my life" is a poor argument. I felt that you were saying that if it doesn’t affect your life directly, people should just shut up about it and look the other way and not get involved in the conversation. I’m sorry if I misinterpreted both of you.

I talked to my brother and stepson this morning. Both are gay. My brother (I’m trying to get him to join PT because he has 3 kitties) said that he didn’t really have an opinion on gay marriage but could imagine that some day, if he met the right person, he might want some sort of ceremony. My stepson laughed at the whole idea. He has been with his partner for 25 years. Neither of them support gay marriage legislation. They said the whole topic was "boring" and they like being "different". But, they admitted that both of their employers recognize same-sex partners so they don’t have a problem with insurance and retirement benefits. They could see legislation for same-sex partner rights but didn’t see that as including marriage. Ron (stepson) said that they saw marriage as more of a business arrangement and they didn’t think that was necessary (for them anyway). Ron went on to say that with all the other issues affecting our daily lives, the gay marriage issue isn’t even a "blip on the radar". I thought their comments were interesting. They both said that they don’t feel discriminated against but they didn’t speak for everyone. (of course).

Bubblehead1123
05-07-2005, 02:30 PM
I dont, so you can scratch me off your list if you were gonna put me on.

Suki Wingy
05-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Actually, my parents had a few close friends who are gay and it made absolutley no difference in my life if they were gay or straight, they were still good friends and intelegent people. I didn't even know it wasn't illegal for gays to marry in some states until I heard about it on the news and was like :confused:

IRescue452
05-09-2005, 12:12 PM
I don't understand why anybody would want to supress the lives of anybody else. It sickens me when people decide you can't get married just because they don't like your preference for a partner. Are these people any better than the Hitlers of the world? Gay marriage doesn't harm anybody but surpressing it does. I'm resigned to believe we still live in a world of primative a**holes.

Bubblehead1123
05-09-2005, 02:28 PM
homos offend me, its not normel/natrual, and it does harm people, they get aids! The Lord made a male and a female in the beginning not a female and female or a male and male, It says in the Bible. 1st Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: niether fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind.
Hello! right there it says nor effemiante! male homos are stinking effeminates, and it says it right there that effeminates wont go to heaven, so there sinning. and you can't, you can not! argue with the Lord.

Jadapit
05-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Bubblehead1123
homos offend me, its not normel/natrual, and it does harm people, they get aids! The Lord made a male and a female in the beginning not a female and female or a male and male, It says in the Bible. 1st Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: niether fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind.
Hello! right there it says nor effemiante! male homos are stinking effeminates, and it says it right there that effeminates wont go to heaven, so there sinning. and you can't, you can not! argue with the Lord.

It's NOT your right to judge others! It states that in the bible also!!!!!

PJ's Mom
05-09-2005, 02:44 PM
homos offend me, its not normel/natrual...

Neither is your spelling.

Most gay people that I know don't like to be called homos. It's offensive and while I may not be gay, I don't like the term either. The least you could do is use a little respect. You may not approve of how they live their lives, but they are still people and deserve to be treated in a respectful manner.

Suki Wingy
05-09-2005, 03:19 PM
please don't quote the bible.

wolfsoul
05-09-2005, 03:22 PM
and it does harm people, they get aids!
AIDS is NOT a homosexual disease!!! Only half of the people who get AIDS are gay males -- guess what the other half is??? Obviously you are very uneducated. It is a complete myth that AIDS was started by gay people -- it was started by scientists that were trying to find a cure for another disease. They took the blood of African monkeys and injected it into people. The MONKEYS carried AIDS and gave it to the people. The people then went and had sex with other people, and it continued to spread. -- now if you are going to tell us that it must be because monkeys are gay, well then...:rolleyes:

You know, the Bible describes polygomy (man having several wives and children all at once) and concubinage (an unmarried man and woman living together) as perfectly fine and normal. Most religious people don't like either of the two. Why pick on homosexuality???

CatMama78
05-09-2005, 03:46 PM
I'm always a little surprised at how many Pet Talkers are homophobic. Animal lovers tend to be sensitive to others needs. Anywho......the Bible says a lot of things..such as that women are inferior..how many believe that - because the Bible tells us so :rolleyes: .

Please keep in mind that the bible was written my MAN and handed down from ear to ear before being written down. Have you ever played the telephone game??? I said it - the bible was written by man - what blasphemy - I'm sure I'm going straight to hell.

I believe - heck I KNOW that god..higher power...powers that be....only want kindness and love. Love - true love - not our warped sense of love - is never bad - be it between man and woman, woman and woman, or man and man.

IRescue452
05-09-2005, 04:16 PM
I'm surprised at how many people are also pushing their religion on us. Gay marriage has nothing to do with a certain religion and religion needs to stay where it belongs. Not all people who want to get married are religious or Christian!

caseysmom
05-09-2005, 05:27 PM
People like bubblehead are the reason why I steer clear of organized religion.

Luvin Labs
05-09-2005, 06:16 PM
I've already "signed" this a few years ago.... there is a petition online that is opposing the federal marriage act that has tons of names signing it, among many other posts on boards about this topic.

frankly, bubblehead is the main problem. fyi, aids isn't a 'homo' thing. might want to do a little research before you keep spouting that bullspit. another thing, since christianity isn't the only religion (over 2,000 religions), using the bible to quote what is wrong or right is also bullspit. as someone said, females are inferior in the bible, not to mention the bible thinks the earth is flat, the bible thinks there is nothing wrong with slavery, among many other problems with the bible and people's wide interpretations of it.

i know may gay/lesbian people/couples and they are the best guys/gals out there. I prefer to hang out with them, and pagans, and agnostics and atheists more than radical fundamentalists.

caseysmom, I wholeheartedly agree with ya.

man, i could go on and on, but I'll just leave it at that before I get TOO harsh about homophobics.

Kfamr
05-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by caseysmom
People like bubblehead are the reason why I steer clear of organized religion.

I believe the name "Bubble head" fits appropriately in this situation. :D

Suki Wingy
05-09-2005, 10:24 PM
My dad told me that the bible says if your kids talk back to you you can take them outside and have your neighbors stone them to death. I asked my "friend" who follows the bible very closley and who beives everything it says and she said this was true. Is it?

Bubblehead1123
05-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Jadapit
It's NOT your right to judge others! It states that in the bible also!!!!!

and it states in there that the Lord made female and male, not male and male or female and female! and it also says in there somewhere, they will call evil good and good evil, and thats what everyone does by saying gay people are good, and I'm not judging anyone, I'm just saying what the Bible says, so you really are judging me by saying I'm judging gay people.

finn's mom
05-10-2005, 09:58 AM
The reason two lists (one for supporting and one for not supporting) weren't posted in here for people to sign one or the other is because the person posting it was simply trying to get 300 signatures of supporters before her friend gets 300 for non supporters.

Bubblehead1123
05-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
Neither is your spelling.

Do you see me pointing out all of your mistakes? no, I didn't think so. and homos, thats what I call them, gay means happy, and I dont see why it offends you and gay people, but I'll call them gay people since it offends you..... and also to everyone on his message board, I dont try to offend anyone, I just say what I think, and everyone else does that too, I seem to be the only homophobic person on this whole message board, so everyone gets mad at me.

caseysmom
05-10-2005, 10:04 AM
I have a live and let live policy that I live in my life. I guess that contradicts your bible bubblehead. You know not everyone thinks the bible is all true, it was written by men.

finn's mom
05-10-2005, 10:08 AM
I seem to be the only homophobic person on this whole message board, so everyone gets mad at me.

You are certainly not the only homophobic person in here. Just so far the only one in this thread (because what you're saying isn't original, it's been said many many times in this forum) who used the word "homo." It's like calling a white person a "honkey" or a black person a "nigger." They're offensive, unthoughtful, and unintelligent ways to refer to a group of people. You act as though "homo" and "gay" are the only words to describe homosexual people. If you think that "gay" only means "happy", then, don't use it. But, try to use the full word "homosexual", you may get less flack about it. You have to understand that when you are going to an express an opinion that is the minority (at least from what I've seen), you really must do your best to actually have an intelligent, prepared argument ready. If not, you will be blasted for everything. And, I will say that you are probably right that people are judging you. But, you can't say that you're not judging homosexuals. You most assuredly are judging them. By saying that homosexual people are evil, that is a judgement. No matter how you look at it.

wolfsoul
05-10-2005, 10:22 AM
I seem to be the only homophobic person on this whole message board, so everyone gets mad at me.
It doesn't matter to me if you are homophobic -- it's the fact that there are gay people on this board and you are completely bashing their way of life. It would be different in you were talking about murderers and bashing their way of life -- but obviously that's something completely different. This thread was not made for saying that you dislike gay people -- if you read the first post, it's obviously about helping them.

PJ's Mom
05-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Do you see me pointing out all of your mistakes?

When I make one, feel free.

They are called gays and lesbians. Not homos. Until you get that through your head, and start treating people with a little respect, people will keep getting "mad" at you. :rolleyes: The fact that you are homophpbic has nothing to do with it.

Bubblehead1123
05-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
When I make one, feel free.

They are called gays and lesbians. Not homos. Until you get that through your head, and start treating people with a little respect, people will keep getting "mad" at you. :rolleyes: The fact that you are homophpbic has nothing to do with it.

I'm am going to call them homos. short for homosexual.:rolleyes:
I don't have respect for them, they offend me! I know I offend you but they stinking offend me, we have a bumper sticker that says 'Please stay in the closet' and some person vandalized our car! I dont care what anyone says, I will not have respect for them.

caseysmom
05-10-2005, 12:51 PM
You don't just offend me bubble...you actually scare me with your thinking. Its scary to me that there are people out there like you.

Bubblehead1123
05-10-2005, 12:52 PM
lol, I've never scared anyone before.

caseysmom
05-10-2005, 12:53 PM
No you have, you scare me.

Bubblehead1123
05-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Ok, I've only scared one person.

LKPike
05-10-2005, 12:56 PM
BubbleHead - everyones responding to you negativly because your publicly supporting a malicious, terroristic group thats trying to ban respectable relationships.

CathyBogart
05-10-2005, 01:00 PM
I've never used my ignore feature before, but I'm going to now. I hope you don't stay on this board long, because you make me angry enough to want to say things that could get me banned. I'll stick to this...

You are a sad, narrow-minded person. Even if you don't respect someone's way of life, you should treat them with respect because they're HUMAN, as you are. I don't respect Christian religions, but I don't treat Christians with any less respect than anyone else.

Bubblehead1123
05-10-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by LKPike
BubbleHead - everyones responding to you negativly because your publicly supporting a malicious, terroristic group thats trying to ban respectable relationships.
Terroristic group, where among the lines did I mention a terrorist group? Right so, now being a Christian is considered being a terrorist? Who mentioned something here about not judging? Hypocrites.
Now, you people are entitled to your opinion, as am I. You need to realize that there are going to be people who disagree with you, and I disagree. I don't think homo's should be allowed to marry, as I said before, because marriage is a holy union between a man and a woman, man and woman, if a homo wants the rights that come along with marriage, they need to get their own union to do that, and NOT defile the marriage title.

dukedogsmom
05-10-2005, 01:11 PM
I suggest you find a forum with more people that have your narrow minded views. We've had lots of new members that have been a nice addition to this forum. I'll just leave it at that.

Bubblehead1123
05-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I suggest you find a forum with more people that have your narrow minded views.
I'm not narrow minded, how is my opinion narrow minded and yours isn't? Oh, so everyone has to have your view or they're considered narrow minded? Who's the real narrow minded person here?

LKPike
05-10-2005, 01:13 PM
WHOO!! I used words that were too big didn't I? awww, I'm sorry about that, Poor little bubblehead.

HEY! Does your precious bible say anything about my boyfriend and I living together and having sexual relations out of wedlock, and my using birth control?? Because I'll tell ya.... Our relationship and us individually have earned respect from the most religious christian freaks out there. I seriously doubt you'd have the same, even using the bible. Your young and I bet you haven't gotten your life-changing-reality-check-wake-up-call, yet, have you?

CatMama78
05-10-2005, 01:16 PM
we have a bumper sticker that says 'Please stay in the closet' and some person vandalized our car!

This shocks you!!!!! You are unbelievable. Do you know how energy you waste with your hatred? I feel sorry for you. People are people - who they love is none of your concern. It's hard to find love and if you do, you are lucky. ARGH - I will never understand people like you. Guess Darwin is still weeding you out.

Bubblehead1123
05-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by CatMama78
This shocks you!!!!! You are unbelievable. Do you know how energy you waste with your hatred?
Um, yeah, who mentioned something about hatred? All I said is that I don't respect that kind of living. Goodness, you should read what I said before saying something that you thought I said that I didn't even say.

dukedogsmom
05-10-2005, 01:23 PM
The more attention this "person" gets, the more they'll stay here and argue.

Bubblehead1123
05-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by LKPike
WHOO!! I used words that were too big didn't I? awww, I'm sorry about that, Poor little bubblehead.

HEY! Does your precious bible say anything about my boyfriend and I living together and having sexual relations out of wedlock, and my using birth control?? Because I'll tell ya.... Our relationship and us individually have earned respect from the most religious christian freaks out there. I seriously doubt you'd have the same, even using the bible. Your young and I bet you haven't gotten your life-changing-reality-check-wake-up-call, yet, have you?

is there something wrong with your brain or something? I feel sorry for you, I'm done on this message board, i have better things to do. Adios.

cali
05-10-2005, 02:51 PM
uh, lets see what ypu have said bubblehead:- "homo's" are sinners and wont go to heaven(AKA they will go to hell)
- "homos are stinking effeminates"
- you have NO respect for gays/lesbians
- you have a down right mean bumber sticker on your car, and are suprised it was vandlized
-and you said that gays/lesbians effect other poeples lives yet have failed to give 1 single way that it does so.

I dont give a damn that you are christian, my brother is very very religious, he is really nice, helps people, gos to church every week, reads the bible, has bible verses taped around his room, his live journal is nothing but bible stuff, he will talk to my grandpa for hours about God etc... guesswhat? this same brother is Bisexual. does it afect MY life? no!why the heck should I care? does it afect my parents life? no suprisingy my dad does not even care. does it afect his friends lives? nope. does it effect YOUR life? well seeing as how until now you did not even know, obviously it has NOT affected your life, so now, WHY do you give a damn what OTHER people do with THEIR lives? because last I checked it was NOT your life, YOU are under no obligation to be gay/lesbian, so just keep your nose out of other people buisness.

caseysmom
05-10-2005, 03:01 PM
is there something wrong with your brain or something? I feel sorry for you, I'm done on this message board, i have better things to do. Adios.

bye

CathyBogart
05-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Well, that's a relief. :)

wolfsoul
05-10-2005, 03:03 PM
I agree with Cali.

The Bible may say that homosexuality is sin --- Bubblehead, have you read exactly everything in the Bible that is defined as sin? There are hundreds of things in there. Even things I'm sure you do almost every day. You may not agree with the lifestyle, but remember that not everyone agrees with your's either. For instance, I'm not religious for many reasons, number one being the things you've said in this thread. It doesn't mean I disresepct religion altogether. I don't feel sorry for LPike, I feel sorry for YOU. You are uneducated and misinformed. You have a hateful message on your car to advertise to everyone. You think the people "coming out of the closet" is worse than being who they are; being BORN the way they are. Maybe in your religious view God had a male and woman first -- but everyone starts out as a female. You fear a large minority of people that are only doing what comes naturally to them. They "offend" you how?? Do they come up to you and spit in your face??

I hope that you can find it in yourself to let your hatred out of your heart. Bye!

PJ's Mom
05-10-2005, 03:30 PM
I'm done on this message board, i have better things to do. Adios.

Damn, I was beginning to think I didn't have a reason to feel happy today. :D

Kfamr
05-10-2005, 04:56 PM
I'm done on this message board, i have better things to do. Adios.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
-Throws a party-

dukedogsmom
05-10-2005, 05:20 PM
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Suki Wingy
05-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Good: She's GONE!!:D :D
Bad: She still belives this.

I bet she is still lurking

LKPike
05-10-2005, 07:03 PM

Actually I DO feel sorry for myself that no matter how hard I try to escape idiotic hurtful people, they always seem to find me :confused:

I feel sorry for YOU that you feel the need to be so rude, and a part of the, yes, TERRORISTIC groups that try to, once again, ban respectable, real, honest, loving relationships. Terrorists don't just exist in the middle east, dear. Their right here, in this country, and your apart of them.

Luvin Labs
05-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
-Throws a party-

**Joins you**

If its one thing I hate, is people like that.

No matter how some of us disagree on some issues, I'm very pleased to be part of PT and how ya'll welcome everyone no matter what. :) (except for biased bigoted homophobs who can do nothing but demean people for loving who they want to yadda yadda I can go on and on)...

:D :cool: ;)

cloverfdx
05-11-2005, 09:52 AM
:(

Dont let the door hit your A** on the way out :p....

Party... yes please.

lbaker
05-11-2005, 02:28 PM
Maybe we can all hold hands and form a human cyber chain and chant "Red Rover, Red Rover - don't let homophobes come over" :p