PDA

View Full Version : Got my camera! Photo hosting site?

lv4dogs
05-06-2005, 11:57 AM
I was wondering what free photo hosting site works with PT? I tried one a few months ago & PT was the only place the pics wouldn't show up on. I can't remember what site it was though.

Yes I got my camera finally! I only have a few pics to share so far, but will have many more soon!

Jadapit
05-06-2005, 12:00 PM
I use imagestation. A lot of people use photobucket also. I cant wait to see your pictures.:D

LauraT7
05-06-2005, 12:01 PM
lots of people here use sony Image station

http://www.imagestation.com/member/welcome.html?ru=%2Fmember%2Fwelcome.html

they don't put any limit on how many photos, and yo ucan share your albums with friends and family.

laura

Kfamr
05-06-2005, 12:17 PM
I use www.imagestation.com when I want to post A LOT of pictures and www.photobucket.com when I post a few.

Image station lessens the quality, and they don't actually *ALLOW* direct linking, but it works anyways (on PT atleast.)

Photobucket doesn't make the pictures look *as* bad, but they have a limit as to how many you can upload.

lv4dogs
05-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Thanks everyone. I got my image station account set up, just waiting for my pics to upload. Look for my picture post soon.

Bigyummydog
05-06-2005, 12:31 PM
we use photobucket as well, but when you clear your pics out(like old ones you've shown) they disappear into a box with a
red X....i've been looking at old threads, trying to see everybody's old pics, and alot of them are boxes w/ red X...does imagestation do that too?

Kfamr
05-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Yes, if you delete a picture from your account it won't show up - no matter WHERE it's hosted.

Jadapit
05-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Bigyummydog
we use photobucket as well, but when you clear your pics out(like old ones you've shown) they disappear into a box with a
red X....i've been looking at old threads, trying to see everybody's old pics, and alot of them are boxes w/ red X...does imagestation do that too?

When you delete them from imagestation they are gone forever. You dont see then anymore unless you put them back.;)