PDA

View Full Version : Can I?

King Spartacus
05-06-2005, 11:34 AM
As I'm new here... I don't really know what you can and cannot do here... so here's my question:

Can I add a link to a kitty that's up for adoption here? I don't know the kitty presonally, but I know the foster family through another forum... he won't be ready for adoption for a little while, as he's recieving some treatment... nothing serious!

Thanks!

furrykidsmother
05-06-2005, 12:44 PM
I believe that you can do that. I have seen links in other threads.

By the way, Welcome to PT.

King Spartacus
05-06-2005, 01:05 PM
Hello furrykidsmother! And thanks for the welcome! I'll post Gerards thread, and keep my paws crossed for him to find a loving forever home!

Killearn Kitties
05-06-2005, 01:51 PM
Hi! Your website is very cute. :D

If Gerard the kitty is based in Scotland, or even in the rest of the UK, you won't reach a very big audience here, I'm afraid. There aren't many of us about.

Still, it's got to be worth doing.

King Spartacus
05-06-2005, 01:59 PM
Nope Gerard is based in Nebraska!!!

And thanks for the compliments on my site!!! *blushing*

catmandu
05-06-2005, 03:00 PM
I dont have a website,although I have been thinking,that it would be nice,a Found Cat Hotel Web Site.And Spartacus,in his kilt,is amazing,and I have has traditional Haggis,in Fergus,Ontario,and I like,it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture099.jpg

King Spartacus
05-06-2005, 03:05 PM
Haggis??? At my poll at my website "which would you rather eat?" nobody has chosen Haggis at their prefered meal!!! And the options are even worse!!!

And aye... I do look handsome in my kilt! :cool:

Killearn Kitties
05-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Don't you find though that the people who express horror at the thought of haggis have never actually tasted it. Usually thay have heard some of the more lurid descriptions and taken the boak without ever trying it.

King Spartacus
05-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Eh... it contains lungs! Lungs!!! No thank you!!! Daddy has tried it, and he liked it... he said it tasted like sausage... mamma doesn't even eat hotdogs, so I doubt if she'll ever try it! Me? I'm happy with catfood!!! I gues it's better than "smalahau"... which is a cooked sheeps head! Yuck! (That's what they eat were mamma is from!)

NoahsMommy
05-06-2005, 04:36 PM
I'm sure its OK. I'd love to see who you're considering. :)

Great website, btw!

momcat
05-06-2005, 05:31 PM
Hello, King Sparticus! Many years ago I had a purebred Scottie who was registered with the AKC as Haggis MacPherson. What a wonderful dog! Scotties are great. Well, my late grandmother was born and raised in Dundee and one summer she took me there with her. What a beautiful country Scotland is!!!!! Some one of these days I'd love to go back. While there (Dundee and Edinburgh) I did try haggis and it was wonderful, really liked it. In fact, I'd love to find some around here. While we were in Edinburgh we went to a tartan shop and my grandmother bought a piece of the MacPherson tartan which my mom made into a coat for the dog. I'm sure you can imagine how that tartan looked on my black Scottie. It was almost like Haggis knew, when he wore the coat he would strut with pride and it got to where he wouldn't be walked without it. As for haggis, the food, try it...you just might like it!