PDA

View Full Version : I'll be away ...

Karen
01-25-2002, 10:45 AM
Hi, folks! I am leaving this afternoon (3 pm) for a week in London. I'll be checking into the sites when I can, but I won't be available by email until the evening on Friday, February 1.

I am leaving everything in the capable hands of Paul, with the help of Phred and Chuck (Spencer the Lion). If you have any problems, please email Paul - [email protected] .

Cinder & Smoke
01-25-2002, 11:17 AM
Uh-Ohhh ~ The Head Bunnie's a-going away ~

<hee-hee-hee...>

Now it's time for us Pet Talkers to PLAY! :D

It's Time to fire up a new *~AMUCK~AMUCK~AMUCK~2002~* page and begin the PHUNN while Karen's Away!

We'll all meet back here bout tree-thirtee - she kant *peek* in :eek: while she's flappin her wings over to London Towne :p.

Have a GREAT trip, Miz Karen...
We'll all take care of *things* here while yer away!! :rolleyes:

;) :D

*LabLoverKEB*
01-25-2002, 11:33 AM
Karen, I hope you have w onderful time, and a safe flight to London!!!:) We'll be thinking of you!;)

Don't worry... we'll be good!;) :D

AmberLee
01-25-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*
...Don't worry... we'll be good!;) :D ...

Uh, LabLover,

Keep in mind that the head bunny KNOWS us. Just how believable do you think she'll find your assurance? Don't you think something along the lines of "we'll try real hard to be good" or something sounds more achievable?

Cinder & Smoke
01-25-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
... Don't you think something along the lines of "we'll try real hard to be good" or something sounds more achievable?

"...more achievable?" ???

Sounds a lot more like WISHful thinking!!

;) :D

Karen
01-25-2002, 02:00 PM
As long as everybuddy TRIES to be good, everything will be fine. And Paul will be here, and watching, in case anybody is too naughty ...

AmberLee
01-25-2002, 02:02 PM
True, :o but it sounds more achievable than "We'll be good", doesn't it?

Hee, hee, hee

AmberLee
01-25-2002, 02:28 PM
We're being good. Real good. This is going to last. Yep, for sure. All us kids and fur-kids are being REAL good.

gini
01-25-2002, 02:29 PM
Rascal is sitting here waiting - AMUCK? Did I hear right?

Sophie? ZippyKat? Where are you? Oh, probably out celebratin' your special day in the parsley patch.

Mr. Phred, you ol' instigater you!!!

Edwina's Secretary
01-25-2002, 02:38 PM
Does that mean Paul should change his title to Police Chief? ;)

zippy-kat
01-25-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by gini
Rascal is sitting here waiting - AMUCK? Did I hear right?

Sophie? ZippyKat? Where are you? Oh, probably out celebratin' your special day in the parsley patch.

Mr. Phred, you ol' instigater you!!!

HI everyone!
Just let the record show...I DIDN'T instigate this one
yet.... :p

Just got offa work...eatin' some lunch & then gotzta take da low earz to work. The girls wanna meet famous Sophie. lol Soph loves car rides but is kinda nervous around new people...so if she isn't too stressed, we might make a special trip to PetCo!

Karen, travel safely! And don't worry about us......we'll be just fine... http://www.minorannoyance.net/~spin/Smilies/otn/angels/newangel.gif

thelmalu99
01-25-2002, 03:12 PM
Karen, have a safe flight and a great time in London!

tatsxxx11
01-25-2002, 03:41 PM
Have a safe, wonderful trip Captain! Being the goody-goody paragon of good behavior that I am, I'll be sure and take notes and report back on any and all of those who misbehave!! On that note.......IS SHE GONE YET???????? :D:D:D

Sudilar
01-25-2002, 07:59 PM
Have a great trip, Karen. Have fun!!!

Let the games begin....................:)

*LabLoverKEB*
01-25-2002, 08:42 PM
I'm sorry, AmberLee!:( I didn't pick the right words!:o And Karen, we'll ALL make sure that we behave ourselves!:) I hope you have a safe flight, and a wonderful time!

lbaker
01-26-2002, 06:04 AM
:eek: if thisun's starts again with the "new stuff" I'll never git back :o. (Phred...caint belieeeve you started this;) and Zip...behave. Now here I am at work at 7am on a Saturday and all I can do is PetTalk....am I off the wall or what:o holy moley I'm doomed:o :D ;)
laurie