PDA

View Full Version : I have a question about yahoo mail.

luvofallhorses
05-06-2005, 10:55 AM
For those of you that use yahoo mail. You know how when you send mail and it says Use my Signature?? Well I was wondering how you make it, like just with your name and bright colours? Thanks for the help in advance :)

finn's mom
05-06-2005, 10:58 AM
I know you have to go to mail options and there's a choice for signature. I just have a quote for mine, no special colors or anything. But, I'll go and look to see if there's a place to put more than just text. If you're just wanting to do colorful text, that would be easy. Just go to the signature part in mail options and when you're typing your text, just highlight what you want and choose a font, a size and a color for it. If you're wanting to add more, I'm not sure how to do that. I'm going to look right now! :)

luvofallhorses
05-06-2005, 11:02 AM
Thanks :) I figured out how to do my name but I want more than that you know?

finn's mom
05-06-2005, 11:07 AM
Maybe that "create a hyperlink" has something to do with adding more to the signature? It looks like a little chain link on the same menu bar as the font and color.

finn's mom
05-06-2005, 11:11 AM
I don't think that link has anything to do with it, sorry. :) Hope someone can help you out. If you've seen a signature you like in an email, have you asked the person it came from how they did it?