PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the O.C?

CountryWolf07
05-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Any fans?

What did you think of tonight's episode?

Dang, I can't wait til' next week! That show has replaced my FRIENDS slot on Thursdays! :)

Logan
05-05-2005, 09:35 PM
I don't watch the OC, but we've been pretty consistent on watching "The Apprentice" on Thursday nights, and this has not been our favorite season. But there is one left that I like, and the other one, I truly don't like! I guess that's what they want from us! LOL!!!

Go Tana! :)

cali
05-05-2005, 09:56 PM
lol I was not planning to watch it tonight but maybe I will lol :p

bluekat
05-06-2005, 12:12 PM
I love the OC :D hehe

There's only like 2 more episodes left for this season though..:(

CountryWolf07
05-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by bluekat
I love the OC :D hehe

There's only like 2 more episodes left for this season though..:(

I know. :( I hope they come back next year, anyway - This show is pretty successful on FOX! :) I love Ryan, haha.. Wow I wonder what will happen between Ryan and Trey, and Marissa.. Marissa needs to fess up to Ryan, but I think he found out.. when he saw Trey walking out near the end of the show..

bluekat
05-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Yea I'm pretty sure they'll have another season of it ;)

I love Seth & Summer..they're so cute together lol.

CountryWolf07
05-16-2005, 05:48 PM
So, the other night, I was really bored, and I decided to go to Wal-mart, and I came home with Season 1 on DVD! I found myself watching 2 dics from 9pm til 3am! LOL I didn't realize the time until I finished watching the 2nd disc. I am going to watch disc 3 later today, I can't help but I gotta watch some more of it! I noticed how fast Ryan changed from his "dark" side to "the new side" after 2 episodes, the way he dressed, the way his hair was! I laughed at every moment Seth says something, just cause' he's sarcastic. Anyway, I can't wait til' I get season 2 on DVD in August.. I am honestly ADDICTED to the show, big time! I need user posted image H-E-L-P (just kidding!) It's funny. The O.C has replaced my "FRIENDS" slot. Now it's drama instead of comedy. :)

Can't wait for Thursday -- 2nd Season finale! Supposed to be REALLY good..