PDA

View Full Version : Still Need Help with Loading Pics

purrfectpaws
01-24-2002, 11:45 PM
Ok, I need some help here. I don't like this how I cannot upload my pics like I used to. What gives here?? I have all of my pics on webshots and I really don't want to have to go to another provider. I thought that we were able to load our pics from our hard drive.
Can someone please give me some help here on this....

Carla

Karen
01-25-2002, 07:06 AM
The only picture you can use from your hard drive is for an avatar. Anything else HAS to be on the web somewhere. Webshots has apparently changed its policy, and is not allowing photos posted there to be shown elsewhere. :mad:

So, unfortunately, you will have to put your photos elsewhere.

Logan
01-25-2002, 08:09 AM
Carla,
You can put them in as an attachment from your harddrive. You just don't see them in the body of the post. If you go down to the bottom of the reply page, you will see an option to "Attach File". I'm going to try right now to show how it works.
Those of us who have switched over to www.photogra.com in order to post pictures here like the quality of their pictures much better though. I'm only putting pictures there that I want to post on Pet Talk. My signature pictures came from Photogra. I think they are MUCH better than my previous ones from Webshots.
Logan