PDA

View Full Version : fear factor-vicious dogs

lute
05-05-2005, 07:13 PM
i'm sitting here watching fear factor and they have these trained dogs that are attacking the players to scare them and make the game challenging. of course they gotta use a pit bull and push that reputation back down a little further.:( :mad:

jackie
05-05-2005, 07:21 PM
:(

animal_rescue
05-05-2005, 07:24 PM
that's awful!:mad:

Bigyummydog
05-05-2005, 07:31 PM
what channel are you watching...i couldn't find it..

barbra

sammy101
05-05-2005, 08:32 PM
:( :mad:
I'm so tired of thses stupid tv shows and movies who are making there reputataion even worse that what it is:mad: :mad: :(

Bigyummydog
05-05-2005, 09:07 PM
i guess i missed it....don't know why i wanted to see :confused:
i'm sure it would have only upset me....just thinking about it................ugh! .......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ....but here comes my sweet pittie to put his face on me...i just love him so much... :p

bckrazy
05-05-2005, 09:16 PM
was that the episode with trained police dogs? I don't think its necessarily *horrible* that Pitties are being trained as police/protection dogs. . GSD's are the most widely trained breed and they're mostly loved by everyone for it. I think it shows the versatility, intellegence, loyalty and control of the breed. It is very, very hard to train a dog to reliably chase down and sieze the arm of a criminal and release with one word. . trained schutzhund/police dogs are much much less likely to attack suddenly than an untrained dog, because they have that discipline. I've seen schutzhund training, its grueling and takes years, and a lot of self-control and obedience on the dogs part.

Its dumbazz rappers like DMX that glamorize pit fighting in their music videos that is disgusting. . ew. . he sucks.

*LabLoverKEB*
05-05-2005, 09:18 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's just horrible!

CountryWolf07
05-05-2005, 09:35 PM
I dislike Fear Factor.. it's just a stupid, crazy reality tv show..

lute
05-05-2005, 10:07 PM
bckrazy, they were trained. they didn't say they were police dogs or not.

wolfsoul
05-05-2005, 10:41 PM
I saw an episode where they used a pit bull as well. It was a pit bull, a GSD, and a cane corso. I only watched it because my mom was. Otherwise I never watch that show. One time they killed 300 rats 3 hours before they show. :(

Jadapit
05-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by bckrazy
was that the episode with trained police dogs? I don't think its necessarily *horrible* that Pitties are being trained as police/protection dogs. . GSD's are the most widely trained breed and they're mostly loved by everyone for it. I think it shows the versatility, intellegence, loyalty and control of the breed. It is very, very hard to train a dog to reliably chase down and sieze the arm of a criminal and release with one word. . trained schutzhund/police dogs are much much less likely to attack suddenly than an untrained dog, because they have that discipline. I've seen schutzhund training, its grueling and takes years, and a lot of self-control and obedience on the dogs part.

Its dumbazz rappers like DMX that glamorize pit fighting in their music videos that is disgusting. . ew. . he sucks.

You said it there about DMX!!! I read an article about him on the pit bull sad reality site and it said he promotes pit bull fighting him and Eve. When I read that I wouldn't let my son play his DMX cd's when I was around. He's an idiot!!:mad:

bckrazy
05-05-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Jadapit
You said it there about DMX!!! I read an article about him on the pit bull sad reality site and it said he promotes pit bull fighting him and Eve. When I read that I wouldn't let my son play his DMX cd's when I was around. He's an idiot!!:mad:

OMG I know!! there is nothing cool about forcing two innocent animals to rip eachother apart. . . its actually the most pathetic, sick thing I think anyone can do. Its so sad that pitties are exploited like they are. I saw one of his music videos like a year ago, and two people were holding two Pit Bulls who were snarling and running at eachother with about 2 feet between them. . . the pits were not healthy looking at all, and they were super short (didnt look anything like healthy registered APBTs, more like they were bred to fight). those people are sickos. They're trying to appeal to kids, and make dog fighting and themselves look cool, at the expense of the lives and suffering of millions of dogs.