PDA

View Full Version : Avon The Cleaner

K & L
05-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Avon may have her devilish moments but today, as I was on the computer, I kept hearing this digging sound in the litter box. I ignored as I was catching up on reading threads, but the digging persisted. I was thinking to myself "good grief" what is she doing, so I turned around to see. Lo and behold someone had peed outside the litter box and Avon was scooping litter out of the box and putting it on the spot on the floor! I couldn't believe it. Made clean-up for me so much easier!:D

catmandu
05-05-2005, 07:00 PM
now,that is one thoughtful Cat! Usually,the Big Fellows Ragnar,JJj3,and the Moose,just keep digging,long after the mess,is covered,I have no reason,at all.You certainly,have one Clean Cat,a Regular Felix,the Cat Unger.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture060.jpg

Laura's Babies
05-05-2005, 07:39 PM
A Kitty Maid!! What a idea!!! Hummmm... Think we could sell that idea?

That is so darn CUTE!!!!!!! Bless her heart... a "womans" work is never done.... even a feline female!

kimlovescats
05-05-2005, 07:54 PM
LOL! Now, isn't that a smart girl!!! Yes, it had to make clean up much easier! What a thoughtful and resourceful girl, that Avon!:D

rkidsrcats
05-05-2005, 09:28 PM
She knows when its time to pitch in and help Mom!

Soapets
05-05-2005, 09:36 PM
WOW, what a good girl she is! And such a good helper! That is so humorous that she would think of doing that, and then actually do it! She must be a brilliant kitty!:)

jenluckenbach
05-06-2005, 05:12 AM
Oh Avon, what a GOOD girl. (bet you neer thought you would hear THAT amongst all her antics) :D:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-06-2005, 09:30 AM
What a good girl you are Avon! And here meowmy thought you were just naw-tee all the time. ;)

King Spartacus
05-06-2005, 10:23 AM
Avon sure is a clever kitty!!!

I always clean my paws after I've been digging in my litterbox... I'll scrape them clean of any litter on the edge of my litterbox... I'm the first kitty mamma's ever known that does that... anyone else?

smokey the elder
05-06-2005, 10:56 AM
Avon was probably muttering, "I have to clean up after my brother AGAIN!"

Catsnclay
05-06-2005, 04:20 PM
So did you ever find out who was the culprit?? :mad:

Good thing Avon was there to *clean* for you!! :D

K & L
05-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Catsnclay
So did you ever find out who was the culprit?? :mad:

Good thing Avon was there to *clean* for you!! :D

No, I was so engrossed reading the threads here that I wasn't sure if had been there for a bit. Avon cracked me up!

catnapper
05-06-2005, 05:44 PM
ROTFL!!! Good girl Avon!

Abby does the same exact thing. Lately, she's been having trouble with her "aim" in the litterbox and hits the outside side of the box. I'll hear her digging and digging, and go check on her. Sure enough, she's kicking all the sand out of the box to cover the mess she made on the side of the box. Such a good girl.