PDA

View Full Version : =O Tigger's friend?

DogLover9501
05-05-2005, 06:27 PM
:eek:

Yesterday there was an all black kitty outside near the garbage box, and Tigger was on top of the garbage box.

Later that day, I let Tigger inside through the window and I left it open a little...

Last night, we were sitting there watching TV and this black kitty comes half way inside the window :eek: S/he looks around and runs back out and away!

Do you think s/he has an owner? Since s/he was tame enough to almost come into our window?

Also how else can you tell if a kitty is stray? Incase I see him/her again.

catmandu
05-05-2005, 06:45 PM
I have that problem,all the time,as I dont know,whether the visitors,on the porch,are strays,or someones pets!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture063.jpg

These are the 2 Main Visitors! Scratchy,the Tabby,and Sheman,the Gray Cat.And my Nugget,the In/Out Cat.And there is a Black Cat,very thin,and dirty,an obvious stary.But the Other 2 Sherman,and Scratchy,are well fed,so they might,be looking for a Food Supplement!Is the visitor dirty,or mangy.I think,its probably,a visitor,as Strays are not that confident,Scrappy 2 wasnt,and Scrapette,while Ragnar,was friendly,but neglected.

Laura's Babies
05-05-2005, 07:41 PM
If you are in SE Louisiana, I have a neighbor that has his black cat missing, I just posted a thread "Klinger is Missing"....