PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day = Meowmie's Day???

christa
05-05-2005, 05:51 PM
I don't have any skin kids . . . so I was just wondering . . . shouldn't I be recognized for being a Meowmie???

;)

Do you think I should start dropping hints now to Josie & Brodie that I want breakfast in bed on Sunday morning???

They LOVE me! I'm sure they would give it a try!

Catsnclay
05-05-2005, 05:54 PM
I don't have any human kids either, and I just went and *bought* myself a gift from the kitties!!

Go buy yourself something!! :D It feels GREAT!! :p

And yes, you ARE a meowmie!!! We ALL are!

Happy Meowmie's day to all of us!!

Laura's Babies
05-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Better watch what you ask for.. they might bring you REAL mice!!!:D :D .... and then think you loved it because you were screaming with "joy?"...

catmandu
05-05-2005, 07:25 PM
I always bring my Princess,something nice home,as she was one,or more times,a very good Mother Cat,and took very good care,of her Little Kittens!She,is a Cat Heroine,to me!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture082.jpg

kimlovescats
05-05-2005, 08:00 PM
I agree ... there should be Cat Meowmies and Cat Daddy's Day!!!
HUGS to all the wonderful PT Meowmies!!!

QueenScoopalot
05-05-2005, 08:54 PM
No skin kids here either, but about all I expect for Meowmies Day is the usual...poop, hairballs, an occasional brawl...:rolleyes: Maybe I'll get in another litter of kittens! :D Happy Meowmie's Day to all the Catmoms! And Happy Mother's Day to all the moms of both skin & furred kids!:D Fathers Day's coming...then it's Catdaddies turn! ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-06-2005, 03:31 AM
What a question :eek: :rolleyes:
Of course Mother's day is the same as Meowmies Day!! Let's not forget our dogies, so we also have Doggiemom Day, Micemom Day, Squeeky Mom'Day!!

If our kids are furry or human, it doesn't make a difference. Real good petparents do everything they can for their pets and love them with all of their harts!!

Message from Maya & Inka to all moms:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

catlover4ever
05-06-2005, 08:29 AM
Just last night I asked my husband what I was getting for "Meowmie's Day";) He said he would see what he could do but it would probally be:

1. a toe biting from Gracie

2. a cat nap in my lap from Gabriel

3. boogers from Tucker (she is always sneezing) :rolleyes:

4. a hissy fit from Smokey

5. a begging for cat treats from Mystic

6. snubbed by Tigger

7. and a bright sun shiny day from my orangie Abner

King Spartacus
05-06-2005, 08:37 AM
Yes... of course you're a mommy! My mamma doesn't have any skin-kids either... that's because she likes fur kiddies so much better!!! And who can blame her? Have you seen how gorgeous I am??? Hah-hah!

Huge big Meowmies Days purrs to all of you wonderful Meowmies out there! (OK... so it's not Fathers Day... but I'll still give a huge big purr to all the Paw-Paws out there too!!!)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-06-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by christa
shouldn't I be recognized for being a Meowmie???

Absolutely!!!! :D I once got Terry a Father's Day card that said "From the cats" and I don't remember what it said on the inside. I was looking for a Father's Day card for my dad and saw that one, and just had to buy it. :D

cubby31682
05-06-2005, 10:57 AM
Corey gets me something every year from the cat which is now cats and dog. So that means I should get 3 things then right? hmmm, a box of chocolate, another cat (he'll never go for it) and another dog (he'll never go for it.)