PDA

View Full Version : Introducing...

sammy101
05-05-2005, 05:48 PM
well,she's not ours:rolleyes: But we've been feeding her for the past couple of days.She's really sweet!!:D I have no idea if she's a stray,or lives somewhere around here.I really dont know,but she seems to be outside all the time.She's used to human contact,and sure loves canned food;) :p We would let her in the house,but Bear would probably have a Heart Attack(not litterally),and the dogs would chase her:rolleyes: Here are a few pictures!
Is her colouring Callico?im not very good with cat colours:p

Eating food on our driveway...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/canadiansam5127/Outside064.jpg

sitting on the street...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/canadiansam5127/Outside063.jpg

The Cat Factory
05-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Awww, what a cutie pie! Her coloring is Tortie with white :)

Laura's Babies
05-05-2005, 05:57 PM
She sure is pretty. Reminds me of Rie Ries Annie.

catmandu
05-05-2005, 06:57 PM
She certainly,is a Beautiful Cat,and for the life,of me,I wish,that,they would keep her,inside,where she is safe!This Is Sherman,the Little Fellow,who comes,on the Porch,and is a sweet Cat! Your Cat,looks like A Gem,to me!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture060.jpg

K & L
05-05-2005, 07:03 PM
She looks pretty healthy, so if she's a stray, it doesn't appear she's been one long. Hopefully she's fixed and belongs to someone! Maybe ask around the neighborhood if they know if anyone owns her. She sure is pretty.

sammy101
05-06-2005, 09:21 PM
We fed her 2 cans today,and she ate it all.She seems to be really hungry all the time.I dont know if she's starving or what.We just got home at 9:00pm,and she was sitting in the middle of the street.
I'm probably going to have to ask around to see if anyone knows who's cat it is.

rg_girlca
05-06-2005, 11:12 PM
She is one pretty cat for sure.

I hope you can find out if she belongs to someone. It sure makes me nervous to see her sitting on the street like that. I pray she stays safe.

NoahsMommy
05-07-2005, 01:53 AM
She's VERY pretty!! I just love that calico coloring. :)

Thanks for feeding her, I'm sure she really appreciates it. :)

smokey the elder
05-07-2005, 07:41 AM
What a beautiful cat! Her fur is very shiny, so she has been cared for recently. She needs to get out of the middle of the road, though.

sammy101
05-07-2005, 11:51 PM
the oddest thing happened,,,
my mom saw a car stop on our street and picked her up:eek: :confused: i dont know if it was her owners or what.Then they drove off with her.About 5 minutes later,she was back by our house:rolleyes: So those people picked up their cat,left her outside their house,then the cat comes back where she was before.
I dont know if she's starving or not,she's always hungry.She seems a little thin too.

King Spartacus
05-08-2005, 06:37 AM
That IS really odd... I mean... if it was me, and mamma and daddy saw me on the street, they would take me right inside, and keep me there for quite a few days in the hope that I never go out on the street again! (I am an indoor/outdoor kitty... always inside at night... yesterday I was naughty, and didn't come home til 1am in the morning, but mamma sat up waiting for me! I have never gone out on the street though, as there's 9 gardens connected to mamma and daddy's, and I am VERY good, and keep within those gardens!)