PDA

View Full Version : Smart Guy Fritz

fritz03
05-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Fritz was a pretty smart doggie last night.He was listening to mom and me talk about how he hadn't been eating his own food lately.As soon as we finished talking, he went to his dish and begged for me to fillit.So I went and Fritz followed me the gate and I climbed over to go and get it.Brought it back ,with Fritz following and then set it down and he ended up eating half of the bowl.Just goes to show that dogs pay attention to what you are telling them.

elizabethann
05-05-2005, 03:07 PM
That's funny. I can just picture Fritz sitting there listening to you and your Mom talking and thinking, "hmmm...perhaps I should eat my food to make them happy." King Fritz is a smart cookie!

Chica
05-05-2005, 03:07 PM
SMART FRITZ!!!! :) DOGS ARE VERY SMART, WE JUST HAVE TO REALIZE IT!!!:) THEY SEEM ALMOST HUMAN. :)

Ginger's Mom
05-05-2005, 03:33 PM
Yes he is a smart boy. I have no doubt that he understood every word you said. But he is also a very good boy, because then he wanted to make you happy by eating his own food. :) Smart and good, you can't beat that. Good boy Fritz!

Muddy4paws
05-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Aww fritz! Your a clever boy! he obviously didnt want you to worry!!! :)

Daisy and Delilah
05-05-2005, 05:35 PM
Fritz, Fritz , Fritz!!! Did you ever think that if you hold out a little longer Fritz, you might get Papa to feed you some nice chicken or beef? Knowing you Fritz, you just wanted to do the right thing like you always do. Right? What a very good boy!!:)

Love, Daisy and Delilah:D

Bigyummydog
05-05-2005, 06:24 PM
FRITZ you good boy...:D you just hafta keep everyone happy !!!

jesse_3
05-06-2005, 01:16 AM
That is great!! All dogs know what you say (most of the time) but some are too stubborn to do it! Like my bichon Sammy, she is soooooo stubborn!
Great move there Fritz! Lol!