PDA

View Full Version : Where is Jonah?

sirrahbed
05-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Hey Johanna - we need Jonah pictures now:rolleyes: We have our 7, 8 and 9 month olds to keep updates and are missing the middle one!!

Cataholic
05-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Here is the deal. We are FINALLY getting nice weather in Cincinnati. I do mean finally. It has been record lows for the last couple of weeks.

So, beginning tonight, there will be a photo-thon of Jonah. Promise. I will be posting "Jonah's Story" either Sunday or Monday!

Thanks for asking about his pics. I wish I could get a picture of him awakening this morning, looking over at me and clapping! It was hysterical. Maybe he was clapping cause Mommy finally opened her eyes? :eek:

sirrahbed
05-05-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Here is the deal. We are FINALLY getting nice weather in Cincinnati. I do mean finally. It has been record lows for the last couple of weeks.

So, beginning tonight, there will be a photo-thon of Jonah. Promise. I will be posting "Jonah's Story" either Sunday or Monday!

Thanks for asking about his pics. I wish I could get a picture of him awakening this morning, looking over at me and clapping! It was hysterical. Maybe he was clapping cause Mommy finally opened her eyes? :eek:

I am only an hour north of you so believe me, I understand about the weather:rolleyes:

It will be great to have a whole Jonah thread!! Clapping his hands?? I better get to work on Misha!! She can play the piano but not clap her hands.
heehee - does mom Joh have trouble getting up in the mornings??:p

NoahsMommy
05-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Clapping and smiling!! Awww!!! What a precious boy!!

Can't wait to see some picture of your Jonah... :)

kimlovescats
05-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Oh, I love it when they learn to clap! Now see, that's something Jenna hasn't done yet!!!:eek: ;)

Can't wait for a Jonah fix!:)

popcornbird
05-05-2005, 05:56 PM
I cannot WAIT to see Jonah pictures again! :D There's nothing sweeter than a little baby squealing with delight and clapping. Too cute!!! Can't wait to see precious Baby Jonah again!!

shais_mom
05-05-2005, 07:01 PM
I feel your pain!!!
looking forward to pics!

cookieluver7
05-05-2005, 08:09 PM
I can't wait to see pics!!! He's so cute!:D:D

chrangharris
05-06-2005, 07:53 AM
Yes we do need more Jonah pics! Looking forward to seeing them!