PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed for yet another round of white coat appointments

robinh
05-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Over the last 3 months Dick and I have paid (to 2 different vets) around $1,000 and we starting our next round of visits.

Tomorrow, I have to take Carly in. She's my 7 yr old rescued GSD mix and she's been having accidents. Carly doesn't have accidents. The vet thinks she may have bladder or kidney - stones or infection. We haven't been able to get a urine sample (she's a sneak pottier-hates to have anyone watch). So they are going to sedate her to get it. If that wasn't enough - while she's out she has a small growth on her gums, so they are going to clean her teen and remove the growth. Poor baby, she'll be terrified when I leave her tomorrow.

Then on Saturday, I have to take Max (my 9 yr old doxie) in. The last round of blood tests showed what he didn't have, but didn't show what he does. So he needs to be seen for his secondary skin infection again. And he's developed a small lump on his chest. The vet told us once that we have to be very careful with any infections with him. With a compromised immune system if we don't treat a small infection, it could grow quickly and do real harm.

Could use some of those PT prayers for both of my furkids.

Ginger's Mom
05-05-2005, 12:05 PM
Sorry to hear that. Sometimes it never seems to end, does it? I hope all goes well for both of your babies.

Dixieland Dancer
05-05-2005, 12:10 PM
{{{{HUGS}}}} to Carly and Max (and you too). Hope the white coats can figure it all out.

Albea
05-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Prayers and good thoughts for Carly and Max from Connecticut.

lizbud
05-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Of course you will get prayers for Carly & Max.:) I wish the
best in the Vet appointments for both your babies. {{HUGS}}
to you too.:)

RobiLee
05-05-2005, 05:57 PM
OH Robin, so sorry to hear about all of this. All my prayers for you and the furkids.

petslover
05-05-2005, 06:02 PM
I hate to hear about your furkids. I will put them in my prayers.

Bigyummydog
05-05-2005, 06:02 PM
XOXOXOXOXO's to all of you...hope everything goes well....we'll be thinking of you...:)