PDA

View Full Version : Cat Treats

Pam
01-24-2002, 06:55 PM
I just bought some cat treats simply because I loved the ad on TV! I have never been swayed by TV ads but this one was just sooo cute. There is a guy sitting and eating these treats and he is remarking about how crunchy they are on the outside and moist on the inside or something along those lines. Then he says "I don't understand why there's a picture of a cat on the outside though." haha! Well, in the next scene (after someone apparently tells him why) he says "does anyone have some water?" The look on his face is great! Anyway, the treat is Temptations by Whiskas. I just gave some to Trevor and Andy and you would think it was catnip! They were all over me, meowing and rubbing and carrying on like never before. I'm sorry if this sounds like a commercial but it was just so funny! :)

AmberLee
01-24-2002, 07:58 PM
I've missed this ad, but it sounds great. I'll have to see if my fur-kids like it as well as yours do. Thanks for the head's up!

(Like we need another way to spoil cats, right?) :D ;) :p :D

zippy-kat
01-24-2002, 09:38 PM
I've seen it!!!
Toooo funny!!!

thelmalu99
01-24-2002, 11:33 PM
Pam,

I have never seen this one, but it sounds hilarious!!

I trust Andy and Trevor's taste, so I'll definitely pick some up for my boyzzz. I'll let you know how they like it! :)

T

AvaJoy
01-26-2002, 10:45 PM
This was one of those commercials that made me forget what the actual product was, yet remember the commercial! Glad to know the name of the cat treats, and that they are so well liked . . . I will have to buy them for my kittykids.

aly
01-26-2002, 11:01 PM
Pam, the ad worked on me too!! I was laughing so hard the first time I saw that commercial! Then the second time I had to go buy some of those. Shiloh likes them but she's not one to go too crazy over treats. I did go back and buy some for the cats at the shelter though and they LOOOOOVE them.

Pam
01-27-2002, 07:19 AM
Another nice thing about these treats is that they are so tiny. That way when I give several to my "big boy Trevor" I don't feel guilty! :D

yorkster
01-27-2002, 05:27 PM
I just saw that ad a couple days ago! :D :D :D

It is funny!
I think I'll buy some of those treats too, now that Pam has refreshed my memory about which treats they were.

michelene
01-27-2002, 05:59 PM
Mine love the Pounce Purr-fections that have the crunchy shell and the soft filling. Of course, water-packed light tuna is their favorite Sunday dinner.

Pam
01-27-2002, 06:16 PM
Michelene is that the one where they try to drop the treat off a building and the cat reaches out his paw and catches it? I love that one too, but I'm afraid I don't always catch the product name! :)

michelene
01-27-2002, 08:06 PM
Pam-
Neither I nor Richard, the purchasing agent, have seen a commercial for Purr-fections. I suspect Richard discovered them when he was clipping coupons on a Sunday morning.