PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh! Cute Corgi photo

AmberLee
01-24-2002, 06:27 PM
Hey all, hope you don't mind but I fell in love with a photo of a friend's Welsh Cardigan Corgi dressed up as ring-bearer at a wedding. The Corgi's name is Hailee and I think she's cute as a button.

Hailee the ring-bearer (Lass of the rings???) (http://www.danmurphy.com/)

AdoreMyDogs
01-24-2002, 07:12 PM
Oh how adorable!!! And she's a Cardigan (sp?). I usually only see the pembrokes so that's neat too :D I love corgis, they are SO cute! What a great thing to include your dog in a wedding! That's great...and what an honor to be a ring bearer :D

If I didn't elope to Jamaica, I would have included Graham in my wedding :D

zippy-kat
01-24-2002, 09:31 PM
Hoooooooow cute!!!
Love those big bat ears!

LoudLou
01-24-2002, 09:38 PM
Louie thinks you are the most adorable Cardigan Corgi he's ever seen. Louie is a Pembroke... sometimes I think he secretly wishes he had a tail like yours!:D

AmberLee
01-25-2002, 06:37 PM
I just talked to Hailee's human. Thought you'd like to hear her latest news:
<quote> "Yes, Hailee Lorraine is a cutie, but even better she just got her CD -- Companion Dog title last weekend in obedience at the Santa Clara Dog training Club show. Her friend Kirby got his the same day."

Note: Kirby is a male Cardigan Corgi and a sweet little cutie, too.

:D

LoudLou
01-25-2002, 08:25 PM
:D :D :D Congratulaions to Hailee and Kirby!!! Their parents must be beaming with pride....:D :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-26-2002, 11:15 AM
How adorable! Andrew and I wanted Drake to be the ring bearer at our wedding, but figured he would scare most of the guests and wouldn't behave. We ended up eloping anyway, but took Drake with us. He wasn't very happy when we got back coz he had been in his crate for over 24 hours due to delays in our flight from Paris.

That corgi is so cute. I love the ears!

AmberLee
01-28-2002, 05:00 PM
Oh, so sorry Drake (and you and Andrew) had to deal with all sort of plane delays.

:o
Sorry to ask such a thick question, but when did you and Andrew marry? I thought you were still engaged. When did it happen? Did all of us Pet Talkers miss it, or just me?

Congrats and all that to you all.

Edwina's Secretary
01-28-2002, 05:22 PM
One of these days I will have the photo of me and Edwina on my wedding day scanned so I can post it. ALthough she took a pass at actually attending the ceremony (she HATES not being the center of attention) she did allow a photo op of her in her hat -- selected to match the dresses my nieces wore -- and me in my gown. The photographer thought I was nuts.

AmberLee
01-28-2002, 05:38 PM
I've heard about the photo of you and Edwina and I would LOVE to see it. Do post it here!

Edwina's Secretary
01-28-2002, 05:45 PM
I have to get someone to scan it for me! That's a toy I haven't bought yet.

tatsxxx11
01-28-2002, 06:01 PM
Oh HaileeLorraine, arent' you beautiful!!! What a dream day!! Maybe you some of you are familiar with the author and illustrator of children's books, Tasha Tudor?? It was from her works that I fell in love with Corgis!! They are SO adorable!!Congrats to all. And good job Kirby on getting that CD with your littlepal. That's quite an accomplishment!:) I wish your friends and Hailee the happiest of lives together!