PDA

View Full Version : Wish her luck!

catnapper
05-04-2005, 07:52 PM
I got a call tonight from someone seriously interested in Minette! She is a bit concerned about how I said in her Petfinder bio how she can be skittish... she said her last cat freaked out at any sudden noise like dropping a pan. I told her that ANY cat would react scared to a loud unexpected noise, but most will just run and hide. Her last cat hissed and bit. She was bitten badly many times by her last cat, so understandably she is scared of another cat that reacts fearfully.

ANYHOOOO.... she wants a lap cat, loving kitty. Minette would be a single kitty,. Of course the lady wants to meet Minette and see if their personalities match. She will be taking a looong trip to Italy in June, so if she and Minette liked each other, we'd keep Minette until the vacation was over.

The lady is coming over early tomorrow morning to meet Minette. Lets get those famous PT prayers going that this lady and Minette love each other.

catmandu
05-04-2005, 08:00 PM
Thats odd,that Scrapette,and Minette,are such loners,and maybe both,would be off,as solo Cats,as neither really seems,to be that happy,as part,of a large Clowder.I will see,if I can get the AWA,to serach,but they have,an awful lot,of Cats now,that need homes!
And I hope,that that Lady,and Minnette,hit it off,I think,they will as Scrapette,is great,one,on one,as long,as its not Scrappy 2.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture041.jpg

jenluckenbach
05-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Best of luck to Minette. Turn on the charm, baby.

(if not, tell her about Shilo or Blackie or Ming or Bethanne) :p

Soapets
05-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Prayers from all of us here in Nebraska, including: Sandi, Oreo, Angel, Shadow T., Annie, Deb, Terry, and Alex!:)

rg_girlca
05-04-2005, 08:55 PM
Like Jen said, turn on your charm Minette.

I pray that they hit it off and Minette will have a new forever home.

I know you will let us know how it goes.:)

kuhio98
05-04-2005, 09:00 PM
All our fingers and paws are crossed up here!

Killearn Kitties
05-05-2005, 06:17 AM
Best of luck, Minette!
But what about Heather?

furrykidsmother
05-05-2005, 07:45 AM
Best of luck Minette! Hope you find a loving home!

catnapper
05-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Thanks guys! The guy is here installing our satellite TV and is in love with her. He wanted to know if she'd be good with a Biijon (sp?) dog. I told him I wasn't sure. She was ok with Nicki since Nicki is large and leaves her alone, I don't know what she'd be like with a smaller, active dog.

Karen, Heather will be perfectly ok if Minette got adopted. She knows Minette is only here for as long as she's here. I'm raising a foster mom-to-be! :D She knows that she'll find Minette a good home then another kitty will fill Minette's place. Then another, and another, and another. I know she'll grow up to do animal rscue - most likely dog. But she's learning early on to let go. She'll be a champion rescuer by the time she's an adult!