PDA

View Full Version : My fosters

animal_rescue
05-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Well a couple of weeks ago we caught a stray cat, about a week after we had her she had kittens. There are four of them and they are all black with one or two white spots on them, Bonita the mom is black with one white spot. I'll take some pictures of them when I find the camera, but they are really cute! I think they are about 2 weeks old now. I would have told everyone sooner but my comp. broke and I couldn't really get on much at my aunt's house, sorry! anyways I think there is 3 girls and 1 boy but one of the kitten's I'm really having trouble with telling. There names are Carmen, Estrella, Esperanza, and Guapo. These aren't permanent, they'll probably be changed over the weeks.

NoahsMommy
05-04-2005, 05:24 PM
Aww!! Babies!!! Yes, we need pictures when you can get them....kittens are so sweet!!

Thanks for helping them out. Do you have anyone interested in them yet?

catfamily
05-04-2005, 06:24 PM
Thanks for helping the mom and saving her babies:D

animal_rescue
05-04-2005, 08:14 PM
ok I have pictures now!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2132473311 this is the album go to the last two pages to see the kittens, for some reason I can't get the URL for the pics

catmandu
05-04-2005, 09:05 PM
It took a while,but I finally got,to see your Kitties,on Image Station,and I hope,that you can find Furr Ever Homes,for them,and keep the Mom Cat,for yourself! Bless You,for helping,the helpless!

Soapets
05-04-2005, 09:35 PM
They are absolutely ADORABLE:D They look so BIG already! Are they a good size for newborns? Also, I notice the "thinning" or the lighter color of the mother's hair from her ears to her eyes. Is this something that is common in cats? Shadow seems to have that same characteristic, and I've never seen it before. What causes this? (I know these questions might seem humorous or strange or even stupid to some, but I am sincere. I was going to ask the question about the thinning or lighter hair lines between the eye and ear in another thread, but now I don't have to!:D

So, what can anyone out there tell me about this????:confused: