PDA

View Full Version : Bad and good news....

Inna
05-04-2005, 01:19 PM
I found out today that the 19-year-old thoroughbred gelding (Negat), which I knew for 5yrs, "took care" 3yrs, was sold last weekend...:( I went to see him today and he wasnĀ“t in his box. He was sold to place, which is about 9 miles from me...(used to live 1.5 miles from me) But then I heard that two of his owners are girl and woman that I know! So I can go to see him when ever I want, but I think IĀ“m going to miss him... I know that the distance isnĀ“t that bad, but I used to see him once in a week, but now, hopefully, once in two months(donĀ“t always have a ride)... Last year my another loved horse was sold and I cried so much... But now, didnĀ“t at all cause I know that heĀ“s in better hands having his old days:D And going to see them both at summer *eagerly waiting summer*

aly
05-04-2005, 02:18 PM
I'm so glad that you know the new owners and that you get to visit Negat too! This will be an exciting summer for you :)

LKPike
05-04-2005, 03:28 PM
You still get to see them, awesome! :)

Inna
05-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Yeah, IĀ“m lucky... But now I donĀ“t have a horse to take care(and thatĀ“s boring...). But thereĀ“s still on that stable cute welsh-pony coalts... Maybe IĀ“ll get to know one of them better...:D