PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

DJFyrewolf36
05-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Just wanted to say hello to you all and to tell ya I'm alive :) I'm not in the best financial shape *although it seems no one is lately* but my kitties are fed and spoiled rotten so that makes me happy. My birthday is in two days and Remus' gotcha day is in the beginning of June. Time sure is going by fast...

Anyway, Remus and Spook say hello and meeeeooow to everyone!! And thanks for all the wonderful pix that have been up lately. We may just be lurking but we are still around!

*hugs* and thanks to everyone for making hard times a little less hard :D

catmandu
05-04-2005, 09:00 AM
The Found Casts,remember Remus,and Spook,very well,and it is so good,to hear,from you.We are sorry,that you are not doing well,money wise,and we will pray,that your luck changes,for the better.Our Das,says he has no money,but we would never know,it as they delivered,our Nutro Max,Indoor Cat,yesterday.80 Pounds! Maybe,thas why dad,was maoning.But he said,that he saved 12 Dollras,per bag,and that he will get a free one! Good Luck,to You,From The Found Castys,Strays and Angels!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-04-2005, 10:04 AM
Hey DJ, good to hear from you again! Sorry to hear about your financial woes, but glad to hear Remus and Spook are doing good. :)

moosmom
05-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Welcome back, DJ!! We missed you! Early Happy Birthday! ;)

NoahsMommy
05-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Its good to hear from you, I'd been wondering how you were.

Hope things get better financially...don't bills suck?? ;)

Hugs,
Kelly

P.S. Please kiss those kitties for me!

DJFyrewolf36
05-05-2005, 12:53 AM
Thanks guys for the kind words!

PT prayers work fast, I found out today that I have a job after being unemployed for a little over a month. I've been busting my rear at day labor (temp employment that pays by the day, usually construction type work or moving things) just to get by and finally the temp agency I work through put me and the hubby both on a weekly temp-to-hire assignment :D! I start tomorow (on my birthday but oh well lol) and my two brats will be kind of miffed *I've been home quite a bit lately* but I will spoil them with a new toy to celebrate :D :D :D

I am sooo happy my life is starting to go a bit better!

PS Remus and Spook have been hugged and kissed especially for you all :D they know how much they are loved!! And they both send a Meeeeeooooooooww back to the found cats, and hope they will make it to the next found cat partee!

Karen
05-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Yay! Glad that you're not only back with us, but have had a bit of good luck, too! Now those kitties can spoil YOU when you come home, insteada getting spoiled all day themselves ... sorry, guys ...

NoahsMommy
05-07-2005, 01:58 AM
While I'm sorry to hear you've been having a hard time, that's great you have a new job.

Take care and let us know how you are.

Hugs,
Kelly :)