PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day!

Chica
05-03-2005, 09:45 PM
EVERYBODY HAVE A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, AND A SAFE ONE! :) ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool:

AND ANYONE WHO IS NOT A REGULAR MOMMY, IS STILL A MOM BECAUSE OF OUR FURR BABIES.:) :D ;) :rolleyes: :cool:

PJ's Mom
05-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Thank you, Chica. ;) Happy Mother's Day to you and all the PT mommies too. :)

luckies4me
05-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Thanks! :D HMD to the rest of you too! :p

Kfamr
05-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Isn't Mother's Day on Sunday, or are we starting early? :o

carole
05-04-2005, 05:40 AM
A very happy day for all mothers of skin-kids and furbabies, and a special thought to all of those who sadly no longer have their mother, may you have wonderful special memories that are not to painful to remember.

HAVE A GREAT DAY everyone and kids let your mother know how special she is, that goes for you furbabies too ya know.:D

Vette
05-04-2005, 05:49 AM
Yeah happy Mothers day to all the Mommers out there. :D

i need to figure out what im going to get my mom for her mothers day... any ideas anyone?

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-04-2005, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Isn't Mother's Day on Sunday, or are we starting early? :o

Yup!! It is on Sunday, May 8th! Guess Chica wanted to be first , he he ;) :D

Happy Mothers Day to all mothers on PT, furry and non furry :p

Daisy and Delilah
05-04-2005, 09:06 AM
Thank you Chica!! Happy Mother's Day to you too Sherry and all the other mothers here at PT:) :)

sandragonfly
05-04-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by carole ....and a special thought to all of those who sadly no longer have their mother, may you have wonderful special memories that are not to painful to remember.

:o ...absolutely. :(

and can I wish everybody else..happy meowmie's day! you have your lovely furless and/or fur kids to make your day special, thank god. as soon as I'm going home, I will thank my deafurs for headbumping, furrubbing and sadpapering me first thing when getting in the door. may they wish you too. {{{all of you}}}

KYS
05-04-2005, 05:42 PM
Happy Mother's Day everybody.

I am a very blessed mother of 2 furry children.
Of course one in dog years is a lot older than me. :)

luvofallhorses
05-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Happy Mother's day! I am a mom of 6 furry chidren although I will make it a special day for my mother--my rat Neo Leo Houdini would be at the rainbow bridge a year :( when I can I will post a tribute to him in pet general(don't mean to down this thread :O--I hope everyone enjoys their day being a mom of furrchildren/skin children :)

carole
05-05-2005, 04:41 AM
Vette just an idea for you, I like to spend time with my children doing something I enjoy, like maybe you could take your mother out to lunch or a movie, or whatever she really enjoys..take her to her favourite spot, or pack a nice picnic lunch and go somewhere special.:)

gkristian
05-05-2005, 04:43 AM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all. i still don't know what i'm going to get mum. and i just relized that i'm not going to be home on sunday:(