PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for our pets

janelle
05-03-2005, 06:03 PM
I haven't been posting much lately. My mother died last Saturday. She was 97. She got an infection and it went through her body really fast, just like the pope. She got sick on Wed. morning and was gone by Sat. morning.

The funeral was today and now comes the grief time. My kitties, I know, will help me with that. Family goes home and hubby back to work but kitties are here to be by my side.

:( :(

dukedogsmom
05-03-2005, 06:07 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your mom but hopefully she didn't suffer. I know you were very fortunate to have her around as long as you did but I'm sure it's never easy. Animals can be of great comfort. I know I've often been thankful of mine.

Ginger's Mom
05-03-2005, 06:44 PM
I am very sorry to hear about your mother. Yes, grieving time is now here. Grab those kitties and hold them close. You will be in my thoughts.

cookieluver7
05-03-2005, 06:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Your kitties will help you make it through!! (((HUGS)))

Abby

chocolatepuppy
05-03-2005, 07:32 PM
I'm so sorry about your mother. Yes, our furbabies are often our greatest comfort.

bluekat
05-03-2005, 07:40 PM
So sorry to hear about your mother..:( You'll be in my prayers. {{hugs}}

joycenalex
05-03-2005, 08:26 PM
i am so sorry about your mom.

anna_66
05-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Please accept my condolences on the passing of your mother.
The grief will be hard to deal with but I'm sure your kitties will be there to help you along.

Healing thoughts and prayers for you.
Anna

jesse_3
05-03-2005, 09:35 PM
I'm very sorry about your mothers passing. I'm sure that your kitties will be by your side the intire time.
I will keep you in my prayers tonight.

Chica
05-03-2005, 09:55 PM
I AM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. I HOPE YOUR FURR BABIES HELP YOU THROUGH THIS TIME OF GRIEF. :)

rg_girlca
05-03-2005, 10:29 PM
My deepest sympathies on the loss of your Mother.
I'm sure your kitties will gradually help ease your pain.

You will be in my thoughts and in my prayers.

((((((HUGS))))))

tikeyas_mom
05-04-2005, 12:03 AM
omg i am so sorry :(..

((hugs))

popcornbird
05-04-2005, 12:05 AM
:(

Please accept my sincerest condolences for the loss of your mother. I'm so sorry to hear this very sad news. May God, along with your dear kitties soothe your soul, and help bring comfort to your heart.

{{{hugs}}}

Poo
05-04-2005, 05:32 AM
So sorry to hear about your mother passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, oh and of course your furbabies.

Nicki x

Christiansmommy
05-04-2005, 07:36 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your mom. My Nana is 95 and everytime any kind of flu or virus is going around, we always worry about her getting it...and being so up there in her years. Isn't it wonderful that she lived such a long life...i know, it doens't take away the pain in missing her, though. ((HUGS)) to you and your family. I must say, I feel God placed these animals in our lives, just for these very reasons, ya know? (((HUGS))) again.

Robyn

janelle
05-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Thank you for all the special messages. Each time my mother would come to my home I made sure she held the kitties for a little. My kitties do not like to be held for long but my little 5 pound would let her hold and pet her for a little while. My mother always loved doing that.

At the care home they would bring in rabbits and they said my mother loved holding them. I never was there when that happened but my mother loved animals.

My BILs father died under tradgic circumstances and their cat of 18 years had died six months before. They said they didn't want another cat but after his father died they adopted a cat his brother found. It has helped them with the greaving. The kitty loves to sit on his lap for hours and it really helps.

Huggs to all our pets.