PDA

View Full Version : Milo

Former User
01-24-2002, 02:56 AM
Oh, what an absolutely handsome cat you are Milo! Such a nice story of how you found your home. I'm glad you're off from the streets now and can live happy cat life.

Congrats Milo, our cute Cat of the Day! Prrrrr's from us two.

yorkster
01-24-2002, 03:25 AM
I am in Love! :D

Milo, you remind me so much of my 7 yr. old in looks and from the sounds of it, personality too. Your early months sound a lot like his too.

I am so happy to hear that you ended up in such a loving, happy home! Bless your people for rescuing you. :)

Congratulations to you beautiful Milo for being a perfect COTD!

LoudLou
01-24-2002, 03:33 AM
Milo you ARE an Angel! So glad you talked Murphey into finding you you forever home.... You couldn't be more deserving! Lots of headbumpies and purrs for you.:)

lynnestankard
01-24-2002, 04:28 AM
What a wondeful furbaby you are Milo!!!! I'm so pleased you are the Cat of the Day - you deserve it so much!!!:) :)
I'm so pleased Murphey decided not to leave you outside and to take you to your magical home with her. It sounds to me that your as much in love with your Mummy as she is with you - and rightly so.:)
I hope you get lots (more!) treats on your special day and big nose kisses are winging there way to you.
Lynne
xxx

sasvermont
01-24-2002, 05:00 AM
Oh gosh Milo, what a good looking kitty you are - and such a good fellow too! I think you are an angel for sure. Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day! ;) :D :)

K & L
01-24-2002, 06:42 AM
What a beautiful cat and story!! It warms my heart to know there are people out there who care enough to care for and rescue ferals!!!

purrley
01-24-2002, 06:53 AM
Milo you are so pretty, what an angel face. You warmed my heart this a.m. Have a wonderful day in the glory of being our darlin COTD!!!

Logan
01-24-2002, 07:51 AM
You do look like a gentle angel, Milo. And what a wonderful way to start my day, reading all about you and your life. You, the great protector of your feline companions, are a most deserving Cat of the Day!!! :D

C.C.'s Mom
01-24-2002, 09:06 AM
Milo, what a little angel you are. I'm so happy that you were saved from a life on the streets and are now a healthy happy cat with many furry friends (and a dog to take care of).

gala
01-24-2002, 10:10 AM
What an angelic face! It's obvious that Milo is grateful for his new home. Who says kitties don't feel emotion?!

luvdemabys
01-24-2002, 10:48 AM
What a darling! And it sounds as if your people are almost good enough for you. Bless your sweet little heart.

Cynthia
01-24-2002, 11:22 AM
Milo, you have the sweetest face. I think you just knew the right human when you saw her! It's wonderful that you've found the happy home you want and deserve. Have a wonderful day! Headbutts and purrs from me, Stump, and Emmett!

catwoman
01-24-2002, 11:57 AM
Milo,

I wouldn't be able to resist your sweet face either! I'm so happy you found a loving forever home. Storeis like yours make me so happy! :)

Enjoy your status as COTD ... lord it over your fur-siblings today(especially the dog!)

Catwoman

Xena
01-24-2002, 02:36 PM
Milo you are absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad you found your new family and sounds like you get lots of love. You are perfect for Cat of the Day! Enjoy.
Xena :)

AmberLee
01-24-2002, 02:42 PM
Milo! You are so beautiful. I'd love to run my fingers through your fur.

What a special family you have with your mommy, Murphey, and life in the country sounds wonderful for you.

No wonder you love to go in and out to enjoy your home. Hope today is wonderful for you as we celebrate you as our COTD.

NoahsMommy
01-24-2002, 03:16 PM
Mila,

You indeed are an angel. You have such a sweet face, your "parents" are lucky to have you living with them. (I'm sure they feel that way too!)

Congrats on your special day! You deserve it!

tatsxxx11
01-24-2002, 03:51 PM
Hi beautiful Milo!! What a "love story!!" One can only imagine the musings and kitty whispers you and Murphey shared, plotting and planning your rescue!!:) I don't think, however, it took much scheming to wiggle your way into your humans' heart!! How happpy I am to read of your new life as a "gentleman farmer" there in the country!! And it's official...Any kitty who has mastered the "in and out" routine definitely has the world by the tail, and his human under his paw! You are truly a champ of a boy, one courageous kitty, and a most devoted, loyal and loving companion. Congratulations to Milo, our most gorgeous and deserving, "angelic" Cat of the Day!! Enjoy your most deserving day of honor and recognition you heavenly wonder!

lizbud
01-24-2002, 06:29 PM
HEY THERE GORGOUS !!! ,

Milo, You look so much like my kitty Redbud, it's
amazing . Red is a little more orange tinted, but the
same Sweet, serene expression.
Congratulations little pal on coming from the worst
of circumstances to a Forever home where you will
be loved & looked after for your whole lifetime...
Treats all around for Milo, CAT OF THE DAY !!!

nononicki
01-24-2002, 08:40 PM
Oh Milo...Those eyes melt my heart. What a wonderful, happy story of your rescue. I can understand you being irresistible though..what a cutie:) :)
I'm so glad you visited COTD...you have made my lovely Thursday even better.

Cougie Wechsler
01-24-2002, 10:56 PM
Dearest Milo, that face says it all! The face of a warm, loving, caring companion. I also see gratitude in that face and those eyes. Gratitude because you have such a wonderful home with people and fur brothers and sisters that love you so much! God Bless you on your wonderful day Milo!