PDA

View Full Version : Our collective cat-side memories.

jenluckenbach
05-03-2005, 03:29 PM
I was thinking today of some of the stories from here. The happy and the sad, the ones that made us giggle or down right laugh outloud, the ones of care and compassion.......there are so many.

I would bet that most of us will remember the "BIGGIES"
......pooling together to help Bassett, the passing of Graemer and Gabe, the ongoing adventures of Mr. Magoo.........but there were SO many more. And sometimes they slip our minds, so we need to be reminded.

Since we probably all remember different stories, we should share them again with one another.

The one I thought of today, that gave me this idea for this thread, was the day Catnapper's husband (a teacher) was forced to tell one of his students that "the cat" (namely one very young Pouncer) "ate your homework!". I still laugh when I picture Pouncer nibbling away at the dried macaroni on a child's school project.....hee hee.

So, what memory comes to YOUR mind right now??

Edwina's Secretary
05-03-2005, 03:57 PM
I have been thinking of the attack of the mini-blinds.......I think it was started by Amberlee?

Randi
05-03-2005, 04:27 PM
"Dear Phred" is one of my favourites, we had SO much fun - over a long time! :D It evolved in all sorts of unexpected directions ... as John would have said.

If any of you have problems finding the most popular threads, go to a particular Forum, and click on the word "Replies" at the top. You can do the same with "Views" ;)

catnapper
05-03-2005, 04:42 PM
You should be giggling... you sent that nawtee boy to me! you're probably just thinking "Whew, glad that wasn't ME!"

Wow, there are so many memories and threads that kept me giggling. Cruise of the Goodship Feline Princess is my top one!

Then there's the mystery of Aubasson's flip-flops. Still can't proove to me that Corkscrew was the deviant there!

How could we forget you trying to auction off my Abby!?!?

But of course we need to remeber the Furminology thread

I'll come up with more as I think of them

K & L
05-03-2005, 06:30 PM
Oh gosh, so many stories, memories, laughs, tears...but the 2 that come to my mind is little Tabitha story, and the one where the men love the cats. I believe both were posted by Kimlovescats.

catmandu
05-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Queen Scoops a lot,and all,thje tiny Kittens,that they hand feed to health.All,of you,who like Jen,take in Fosters,and the Courage,of the Blind Cat,Scrappy Magoo,Gabe,andGabriel,and Kims Abby,which give me hope,as the Princess,slips,into darkness.I love Pet Talk.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture048.jpg

sirrahbed
05-03-2005, 07:44 PM
**Lucky & Louis - Lucky's hospital stay in Louisiana and relocation to Carla's family where he and his brother are - is it Winston and Benson??

**Kurby's surgery and transformation to housekitty

QueenScoopalot
05-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Birdie & Marshall whose "Gotcha Day" and his Birthday are coming soon! Magoo as always, Gracie & Gabriel's antics. Fish bed threads. :) SOO many to remember. ;)