PDA

View Full Version : your opinion on the michael jackson "thing"

LKPike
05-03-2005, 09:34 AM
I dont know what to think anymore :rolleyes: at first I thought oh yeah, hes definaaaatly going to jail. Now I'm thinking I dont even care anymore, let him go, do whatever, I'm sure itd be punishment enough to lock him into a chair and force him to look at himself in a mirror for 24 hours :p
I just wish theyd start reporting on actual news! :p

what do you think?

moosmom
05-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Personally, I'm TIRED of hearing about it. It's like the OJ thing. I got tired of THAT too!!

I hope they throw his sorry a$$ in jail for a long time and they give the kids back to their mother for whatever kind of normalcy she can provide (although I have serious doubts about HER psyche too). When he hung his kid over the balcony is when I realized this dude is sick and certifiable.

I'll just be glad when it's all over.

IRescue452
05-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Let it go, of thousands of similar cases each year his gets talked about because hes famous. All the resources used up on celebrity cases could go elsewhere easily. We all know he won't be in jail long anyway after all this is over.

dukedogsmom
05-03-2005, 05:54 PM
He's a freak on a leash. And, just like OJ, he'll get away with it because he's famous and has money.

carole
05-03-2005, 06:22 PM
I am not so sure MJ will walk away from this one Val, but then again as you said power and money makes a huge difference, I really don't know what to believe myself, that is probably why a jury will find him not guilty, because there is reasonable doubt.

I agree he is not what I consider normal,and I hate the way he seems to be enjoying all the attention despite what the charges are.

I hope justice prevails and if he is innocent he walks, or if guilty he is locked up for a good long time, infact better if they just throw away the key.

Vette
05-04-2005, 05:06 AM
I really hope they throw his bleached butt in jail. thought i highly doubt that will ever happen.. he'll just payoff whoever he needs to pay off 'again'

LKPike
05-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Vette
I really hope they throw his bleached butt in jail.

LOL! :D

tortuga55
05-04-2005, 12:03 PM
I dont think he hurt any children simply because he is crazy. He likes kids to much to hurt one. I like cats so I would never hurt one. The same is true with MJ and children. I will admit I think he needs some serious help and a reality check about the whole sleep over thing. Just because he thinks he can have sleepovers with kids like a 10 year old, does not mean he molested them, like a ten year old would never molest people at their sleepover. He has the mental capasity of a ten year old, therefor he acts like one. He was deprived a childhood and is now trying to makeup for it, and in doing so he raises serious issues of safety. All the years of being a child star has worped his brain, just look at what has happened to most child stars.

LKPike
05-04-2005, 12:27 PM
@tortuga55

I agree he probably was abused and denied a decent childhood, but so were many other people, celebrity and non-, and that includes me. I don't run around kicking dogs and molesting kids. So what I didnt enjoy the first 15 years? I enjoy now and thats all that matters. The same should be for anyone who had a wasted childhood, life is too short to spend every day crying about the past.

I think the kids stories of being molested are a little iffy, maybe its just because of the media and stuff. But what makes most people suspicious of him is that he had secret rooms and a private security system set up just for his bedroom :confused:

tortuga55
05-05-2005, 11:29 AM
I too missed a part of my childhood, not from abuse though. I was the oldest and looked older than I really was so everyone expected me to act like an adult, so I rarelly had fun, like playing with toys or acting silly, because I was suppost to "know better" and look out for the "little ones" even though they were a year younger. Now I offten act like I should have when I was little, I play with my cousins toys and do silly things like build forts. The difference bettween me and Michael Jackson is he missed all of his childhood and I have friends that are my age who will build forts with me, he does not so he looks to children.

The accusers story being iffy is not supprising. He is probly being told what to say or when he was interviewed by police they made him think it happened. That has happened to many people questioned by the police, they begin to doubt what they know and substitute it with what the police tell them. I think they are just after the money. Does he really know what happened? When I was ten me and my cousins thought we saw a mountain lion, but reality check did we really see a mountain lion. Probly not, and we even told the receptionist at the resort we were staying at, we were so sure we saw one. Kids are easy to manipulate, I have offten played tricks on my cousin telling them they saw a moose when it was clearly a branch, they were so convinced they would run up to their parents all excited explaining what they saw, antlers, ears, nose, tail, weird noises, when obviously they had never seen it, and I had never told them that they saw antlers or a nose ect., they just asumed that is what they would have seen. Does that mean all child whitnesses are liying, no. But it means some are.

The security system thing is a bit odd yes. But think about it, lots of people have safe rooms which are usually the bedroom. As a famous person he would need a safe room more than non famous people. I personaly would not want to be killed in my sleep.

wolfsoul
05-05-2005, 05:14 PM
I agree with tortuga. I don't think he molested the children -- he has psychological problems, definatly -- but I think he loves kids so much and doesn't see anything wrong with having sleepvers with them. And when you think about it, it's still a fairly recent "rule" in our society; that men and children should not sleep together, even when it is their own father, uncle, brother, whatever. If this was a woman, people would still think it's abnormal, but I don't think there would be as big a hype. I think that MJ being denied his own childhood makes him think differently than most people. I don't think he molested or hurt anyone. I do think he needs some psychological help.

jackie
05-05-2005, 06:53 PM
I dont think he hurt any children simply because he is crazy. He likes kids to much to hurt one. I like cats so I would never hurt one. The same is true with MJ and children. I will admit I think he needs some serious help and a reality check about the whole sleep over thing. Just because he thinks he can have sleepovers with kids like a 10 year old, does not mean he molested them, like a ten year old would never molest people at their sleepover. He has the mental capasity of a ten year old, therefor he acts like one. He was deprived a childhood and is now trying to makeup for it, and in doing so he raises serious issues of safety. All the years of being a child star has worped his brain, just look at what has happened to most child stars.

I agree 100%. He needs a reality check. I juts hope the whole thing goes away, and fast.

LKPike
05-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by tortuga55
I play with my cousins toys and do silly things like build forts.

I personaly would not want to be killed in my sleep.

I'll have you know theres nothing SILLY about building forts! :p :D ((*Admitted fort building obsession*))

I would rather be killed fast, painless, and in my sleep. Rather than seeing a car coming at me head on, or being in shock from a break-in, etc :(

carole
05-05-2005, 08:49 PM
I tend to agree with what has been said in the last few posts, Michael sure is a strange fellow, but that does not make him a child molestor, I think he is very silly to put himself in such a vunerable position though, but as has been said, he is still acting out his childhood, and not as an adult would, so see's no harm in it.

I really could not convict him on the evidence, it is all too up and down for me, if he really did do it, then I would like nothing better than to see him in Jail and the key thrown away, but I seriously have my doubts, and that is enough for me.

Some people can have a distastrous childhood and turn out better than those who have had a reasonable up-bringing, others just follow the only path they know, no-one will really know why some kids turn out good and others not so good, regardless of their upbringing,some people are abused and become in turn the abuser, for other's they become the opposite and a pillar in the community.

The one part I don't like about his trial, is how he seems to be enjoying all the attention, he needs to get real and realise how serious this all is.

finn's mom
05-05-2005, 09:15 PM
I pay next to no attention to celebrity trials. I didn't watch any of the Peterson trial, never watched anything on OJ Simpson when all that was going on. And, I honestly don't think Michael Jackson is a child molester. A freak, yes. But, when it comes down to it, I just think it's wrong to televise stuff like that. But, I'm not the one to judge him, and, I don't really care. I love his music, though, and, always will, no matter what happens. I picked other. :)

tortuga55
05-06-2005, 09:44 AM
He thinks he has done nothing wrong so he takes the situation lightly, hey I would probly be making faces at the cameras, or not i dont plan on being in his situation any time soon. He thinks he will not go to jail, but reality check innocent people have been sent to jail before, and jail is no fun especially if your Micheal Jackson.