PDA

View Full Version : Happy belated birthday, Smokey

AmberLee
01-23-2002, 06:44 PM
Dear Smokey,

Just noticed that your birthday was Mon. 21 Jan., Smokey. Do hope it was a happy one for you. (Now that I've put the birthday list together, must make a point to check it regularly. :o )

Hippo Be Latte Birdie, sweet Smokey!!!

tatsxxx11
01-23-2002, 07:28 PM
Thank you AmberLee! Smokey, you are one of the brightest additions to Pet Talk of all time!!! The story of your rescue, and the tales of life on the ranch, never fail to bring a smile to my face! Please forgive us for being late..:( We hope you had the happiest HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Did Dad shower you with treats???:D Hope so:) We love you Smokey!! Love, Sandra, Star and Cody and all the furkids!!

*LabLoverKEB*
01-23-2002, 08:28 PM
Happy Belated Birthday, sweet Smokey!!! I hope you had a wonderful day! Did your daddy give you lots of yummy treats? :D ;)

Love,
Sarah & Sadie

LoudLou
01-23-2002, 09:19 PM
Louie Sez, Happy Birthday, Smokey!!!!! I hope you got lots of treats and toys!:) :)

AdoreMyDogs
01-23-2002, 10:08 PM
Happie Birfday SmokeMutt!! Hope it wuz WONNERFUL!

Sudilar
01-23-2002, 10:19 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SMOKEY!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you get steak??

Woofs, slurps and wags to you!!

Killian, Shiloh and Sue

Gepansy
01-23-2002, 10:29 PM
Happy Birthday Smokey!!!! :D
Hope you got lots of things!

Gio
01-24-2002, 05:04 AM
I hope you had a wonderful day Smokey and that Dad got you lots and lots of treats (and that you shared some :D ).

A huge birthday kiss!

Albea
01-24-2002, 11:49 AM
http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4/3/93/62/29039362rcNYMgFLKk_ph.jpg
Sorry we are late :( We hope you had a great day and your dad took you out to celebrate ;)

Dixieland Dancer
01-24-2002, 12:43 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (belated)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (belated)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SMOKEY (belated)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! (belated)

Okay now for the candles. How old were you and why didn't your daddy let us know it was your birthday? Hope he didn't forget to give you something yummy to eat and a special present! Maybe a Frosty Paw for you and Cinder?????

Cinder & Smoke
01-24-2002, 03:46 PM
Thankx, Ebberbuddie! :D

Dad wudda furgotz iffin it haden't been for you folks ~ He don't kount brifdayz ennie more! :rolleyes:

I'm a big TWO now; but the mostest special thing bout the twenney-wunst is that's the day I warshed up onna front porch atta Ranch an Cinder dopted me! Since we all rode ober to the dawg jail and Dad bought TWO new license plates; I guess I'm here to stay! :D :D That's a purdy good birfday prezunt!

And I got a lotta kliner chair lap time wiff Dad and I wuz the under blankee bed warmer dawg all Mundee nite!

Quite a Birfday for a former throw away lil Dawggie!

:D

tatsxxx11
01-24-2002, 04:09 PM
Hey you Smokster Pistol you! Star*ShINe here. Gotta tell ya bud, thinkin back on them first dayz atta ranch, all the trials and tribbylations a dem first dayz, the white coats, time outs, the laffs anna eye drippies we shared, well, it makes me wanna bawl!! HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YUZ Smokey pal. Yer sure one special pupster pal. Love, slurps and nose nibbies from yer pals, Star and Cody Girl!! WE LOVE SMOKEY!!

Pam
01-24-2002, 05:40 PM
Smokey, Bella here! My mom tells me you had a birfday and we didn't even know! I was borned in January too and think that it's a great month for being borned. I hope your birfday was happy and we are both sorry that we missed sending you lots of love on time. Hope you had a happy day! Love, Your Pal Bella

michelene
01-24-2002, 06:16 PM
Smokey, our life is richer for your being in it, even if we are only reading your stories. Hope you and Cinder got lots of biscuits. I know you get lots of love.