PDA

View Full Version : At Least I'm Home! With Blessing for You..

sandragonfly
05-02-2005, 06:22 PM
HI! (sorry I couldn't get to computer sooner.)

I must say a special thank you...for those people who have said prayers, sent good vibes with love and thought of me that empowered my spirits to get well. especially for kelly (noahsmommy) who stayed beside me for 24/3 and cathy (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=77789) who went my home to feed, play with my pets. from other prayer threads -- yup, this pawsite is the best! ;)

for my great appreciation, instead of collecting your addresses to send a big thank you, here are the latest pictures of my deafurs behind these tiny paws! :D ;) (the pictures are in order as I got them..)

edit -- *pictures gone...*

(next)

sandragonfly
05-02-2005, 06:23 PM

(last next)...

sandragonfly
05-02-2005, 06:23 PM
again, THANK YOU! -- some people on here who said they don't know me but still prayed, hope to see & hug most of you at the 3rd California BBQ! (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=67633&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)

god bless you..

jennifert9
05-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Gina! How wonderful to hear that you are home! We were all so worried about you!
Thanks for the pictures! Keep 'em coming!

Suki Wingy
05-02-2005, 06:33 PM
I'm so glad you are feeling better Gina and you are a wonderfull photographer! Your kitties are so beautiful!

cookieluver7
05-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Gina, it really is good to know you are back home and well!!! We were all so worried and it's great to know that you can go back to posting. I will still be praying for you so that you don't go back in the hospital for the same reason. :)

Stay Healthy!;)

Abby

sandragonfly
05-02-2005, 07:48 PM
jen, no no... :o thank you! =)

suki, thank you!

abby, hum thanks, I just had to threadize this! even in pains still. me too, hopefully.

too bad I had to thank laura's babies 23 days later from today! and right after corinna left -- for how long?? :confused:

and I wanted to add, those birthdays I missed, HAPPY BIRDAY!! I see I have missed SO many.. :( now you have MY birday hugs!

chocolatepuppy
05-02-2005, 07:53 PM
I am so glad you are home with your babies Gina. I hope you stay well! :D

luvofallhorses
05-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Aww I love eclypse I am glad you are better stay healthy((((((hugs)))))))

catmandu
05-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Gina,I was in the Hospital,last yera,myself,and The Nurses,were amused,that ,I was more worried about the Cats,than I was for myself.I missed them so much,and I just couldnt wiat,until I was going,up that walk,and I could hear JJJ3,Meeeeooowing,for me,and the Cats all crowding around me! That is wonderful,that you are home again.And here are two guests,for the BBQ!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture145.jpg

robinh
05-02-2005, 08:26 PM
I'm so glad to hear that you are home again. I'm sure your furkids missed you as much as you missed them. They are al so beautiful.

Please take care of yourself. I wish I could be at the the BBQ to meet everyone. Take plenty of pictures.

sandragonfly
05-02-2005, 08:36 PM
chocolate, luvofalls & robinh - thanks! I'm grinning more and my white cells will work better as well to heal ;)

catmandu -- ooh, believe me...I do understand you! ;) aw, you're not coming? then I hug those BBQ guests,..thank you!

QueenScoopalot
05-02-2005, 09:46 PM
So happy to hear you're back home again where you belong! :) Your furbabies are all so gorgeous, and I'm sure they miss you something fierce when you have to be hospitilized. :( Stay well, and out of that hospital now! ;) ;)

bckrazy
05-02-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm glad you're feeling better :)! Its so awesome of Kelly and Cathy to help you out. All of your pets are SO adorrable, the kittens are gorgeous!

slick
05-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Gina, I'm glad to see that you are back home again and I'm praying there are no more hospital visits for you.

God bless you Kelly and Cathy for looking after one of our own and keeping us updated. This truly is a very caring and loving community.

NoahsMommy
05-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Thank GOD you're home and safe! I was sooo worried about you, honey!!

Now, get well, rest and cuddle those furballs for me.

Hugs,
Kelly :)

Oggyflute
05-02-2005, 11:39 PM
Good to see you home and feeling better Gina, best wishes for you.:)

krazyaboutkatz
05-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Gina, I'm so glad that you're home and I hope you'll be able to stay home. Please take care and give all of your furkids a hug for me.:)

sandragonfly
05-03-2005, 12:48 AM
*taking a deep breath*

thanks everyone, really. :) :(

I didn't want to worry anybody so I posted this this afternoon...but before I saw this (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78187). now I feel so messed up for scaring you. :(

I just got home, so good to be with furkids, period. I know, kelly..I know you would just sit beside me, I greatly wish that too. I just rather stay home, laying on my bed at home alone with my pets than being in THAT cruel white room. they did not get me the right service, they made me wait longer, they took my dog away and let me go thiss morning...when I ran away from the hospital. these made no sense staying there. I was hoping to hear joys from you about my furkids and that I was at least am home. I hope I can make it throughout tonight and tomorrow night to see my primary doctor on thursday for an appointment/endoscopy. gosh, I feel so bad... :( :(

CathyBogart
05-03-2005, 01:40 AM
*Hugs* I'm so glad you're home!! It's wonderful to be able to put names to all of those fuzzy faces!! Whispers can come stay with me anytime. ;) It must feel sooo great to be back home with all of your furkids.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-03-2005, 03:19 AM
aw Gina, I am so happy to hear you're back home again!! Hospitals are NO fun, hey:( !
I hope that you get better real soon now :) . Good luck at the upcoming appointment!

Kisses to all your furkids!!:)

Laura's Babies
05-05-2005, 11:41 AM
Girl! I have worried about you for the week I was gone from the boards wondering how you were!! Glad to see you are home and well!!