PDA

View Full Version : Wahooo! Sandra/Tatsxxx has broken the big 4-0-0-0!

AmberLee
01-23-2002, 06:01 PM
Sandra/Tats,

Congratulations! The first PTer to break 4000 on a single log-in name. (Ahem, a tiny part of the credit goes to your small, love smitten, poetry spouting swain of an Oliver which delights us even more.) Congrats, congrats, congrats! May you have another 4k of happy, cheery messages.

Thanks for all your encouragement and advice.

AmberLee and the fur-babies

P.S. Oliver, my hunkyhunk a burny love, knight in furry armor yum-yum. I WUV you even when Mommy won't let me near the puter. I have a toy feather I pretend is your ear and nibbles on. Be healthy, my fuzzy delight. Your jewel-iette, Livvy

michelene
01-23-2002, 06:51 PM
A big round of applause for Sandra/Tatsxxx11! I have so enjoyed all her sweet messages to the cat of the day and the Oliver-Livvy dialogues. Thank you!!

RachelJ
01-23-2002, 06:59 PM
Not only are our Sandra's messages up in the numbers, they are always well thought out and typed with kindness and caring. She has been a precious jewel on this board as I am sure she is in every area of her life. She cries with us, rejoices with us, prays with us and makes us laugh. She shares and lets us enjoy the antics of her most wonderful fur kids.

I know the ratings don't apply to our messages, but I'm rating this post for our 5 star girl. Hip hip hooray!

Me thinks I should be checking out the Cat side. Sounds like things are getting pretty hot and heavy over there.

Logan
01-23-2002, 07:24 PM
Hey Sandra, are you blushing yet??? :o I think I can honestly say that there is not a single person who knows of you that would disagree with the statements these ladies have made about your contributions to this website. In fact, your wonderful way with words was what inspired me to email you one day to ask if you were a writer. Do you remember that? And what a great friendship we have developed all because of Pet Talk.

Three cheers for you, my friend!!! :D

Love,
Logan

aly
01-23-2002, 07:40 PM
Beautifully put, Rachel. I echo your every thought on our wonderful Sandra!

Sandra, I hope you'll be a part of this forum forever and ever. I know I, and many others, rely on your advice, support, comfort, and encouragement.

Here's to 4000 more posts!

thelmalu99
01-23-2002, 07:49 PM
Congratulations, Sandra! I agree with everyone else...your posts are always very enjoyable, informative and filled with love.

Blessings on you and your furbabies! :)

tatsxxx11
01-23-2002, 07:59 PM
Oh, what a surprise!! :o I can't tell you how much your kind words mean to me. And more importantly, how sincerely and lovingly I cherish each and everyone of you and your beautiful doggies, kitties, bunnies, birds, turtles, hammies, piggies, ferrets, frogs, snakes, and, and, ALL of them! Thank you so much for sharing your families, human and furry, yourselves and most especially, your love for all living creatures. It may sound a bit sappy, but I truly feel I am a far better person for having met you all, everyday reaping the rewards of your compassion and support, your knowledge and guidance, and not least of all, your gentle wit and love of laughter!! To all my "old" Pet Talk friends, and to the many wonderful newcomers, thank you for all the love, laughter and tears we have shared! Every kind word you have so generously used to describe me, applies to you all, ten fold!! And Logan, I think we need to get an update on your TRUE total!!! You are but a few posts behind if not ahead! Pauline, Rachel, Logan and sweet Michelene, Aly, Thelmalu, thank you SO much!! You are some of the best people on earth!! And my Oliver, my love sick drooling fool, my hunka-hunka burning fur ball, would like to take this opportuity to send his Lady Livvy-Love, His Jewel-iette by the Sea, his Purrrrrrrrrrrring Passion, a giant cyber lickeroo, and gentle toe nibbies. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!! Guess it's time to accept my award and get off the stage!:D:D:D

Logan
01-23-2002, 08:05 PM
LOL! I just went and checked since my old nickname still ranks in the top 20!! LHG0962 had 908 messages posted. So as of this post, I should be at 3,380 total, safely in second place, behind you!!! :p Almost every post has been a joy too!! :D

Karen
01-23-2002, 09:11 PM
Congratulations! :) And, of course, our greatest thanks also go to Star and Cody and Oliver and Mr. B and Lizzie and Squeekers, most loved RB dog Jingles and all the other pets who have provided the fodder for many posts, nurtured the love for animals along even further, posted yourselves using Mom's sign-in, and allowed she whom you love to spend time on the computer with us, when really, she could be handing out skritchies! :)

aly
01-23-2002, 09:13 PM
19 of us sure have big mouths :D

I was checking out the posts per day earlier today and it looks like Sandra is in the lead with Jackie at her heels! Then Logan is third, I'm fourth and Chuck is fifth (I think). I didn't calculate Logan's old name in though.

jackiesdaisy1935
01-23-2002, 09:24 PM
Sandra, Congradulations on your wonderful 4000, you are truly a most caring person. Logan, I guess we do think alike, I also e.mailed Sandra to ask if she was a writer, she does have a way with words and is so caring with everyone she meets. She was the first one on PetTalk to e.mail a welcome to me and made me feel I fit in and I would do O.K.
I have talked about my Schnauzers so much that Sandra sent me a pair of SCHNAUZER SLIPPERS I think hoping that I would give someone else a chance to talk about their dogs. LOL Sandra they are keeping my doggies nice and warm.
Congradulations to one of the nicest people that I know.
Jackie

zippy-kat
01-23-2002, 10:28 PM
:D :D Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!:D :D

gini
01-24-2002, 12:28 AM
Hooray for Sandra!!! Every post (and I have missed quite a few) are so caring, loving and supportive.

Keep them coming!

Former User
01-24-2002, 01:54 AM
Congrats Sandra!!!! Always nice to read your posts! :) :) :)

Gio
01-24-2002, 03:41 AM
Congrats from me as well! And I second everything everyone else says! :) :) :) you are a truly caring person.

LoudLou
01-24-2002, 03:48 AM
HOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!! For Tatsxxx !!!! :D :)

Pam
01-24-2002, 06:30 AM
Sandra here I am straggling in but better late than never!! It seems everyone has sort of taken the words right out of my mouth at this point. I noticed your warm friendly posts right from day one! I knew here was someone with a heart as big as the sky when I saw a post each day from you for every dog, cat and pet! That is just the kind of special person you are, never wanting anyone to feel left out. I consider it an honor to have met you, my friend, if only through this amazing thing we call the computer. I also consider Star, Cody, Mr. B, Oliver (love those tales! :D ) Lizzie and Squeekers to be among the luckiest furkids in the world to have you for their mommy! I'm looking forward to 4,000 more Sandra!

AdoreMyDogs
01-24-2002, 07:00 AM
Sandra, I am also a bit late, but I had to put a little post in here. I have SO much enjoyed getting to know you. You are a dear person and your words are so beautiful and well thought out. You are truly a gem and I am so fortunate to have 'met' you through this site. I have enjoyed your posts SO much and wish you many, many more. In fact, I hope they NEVER quit coming!

Congrats on 4000! That's quite an achivement :)

Dixieland Dancer
01-24-2002, 08:43 AM
We're wishing you many more posts! We love everything you share with us!

Keep the chat going! :D :D :D

Rottie
01-24-2002, 11:48 AM
Congratulations, Sandra! 4000 posts, WOW! :eek: :D

jennifert
01-24-2002, 11:53 AM
Congrats Sandra!! I'm so glad I could be a part of Pet Talk for this celebration and I certainly plan on being around for the next 4000!

tatsxxx11
01-24-2002, 03:24 PM
What a wonderful way to end this dreary, rainy day; turning on the computer and reading all of your lovely, kind words. It's overwhelming! Your friendships are among the most coveted in my life!! I talk about Pet Talk, it's members and all of "our" furkids to EVERYONE who will listen! They just :rolleyes: , unable to understand how close "cyber" friends can be! I think it is because, in no small part, animal "lovers" are such incredibly sincere, gentle and giving beings. Then, consider the "tie" that binds us all!! What's not to like!!:D That describes each and every one of you to a "T!" Love to you all from WAY down deep in my heart!!:) Sandra

Cinder & Smoke
01-24-2002, 04:15 PM
Dad's all tung-tied an atta loss fur wurdz... (purdy strange fur him.) :rolleyes:

Thanks, Miz Logan, for being such an important part of Pet Talk and our big Cyber Family!

We All LUV's Ya!

Uh-oooohhhh ~ Dad did a Dummie!
Keep readin ~ he's gonna try to *fix this up*...
Hee-heee-heee... We jest LUV it we HE makes a goof! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

thelmalu99
01-24-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
I talk about Pet Talk, it's members and all of "our" furkids to EVERYONE who will listen! They just :rolleyes: , unable to understand how close "cyber" friends can be! I think it is because, in no small part, animal "lovers" are such incredibly sincere, gentle and giving beings. Then, consider the "tie" that binds us all!! What's not to like!!:D That describes each and every one of you to a "T!" Love to you all from WAY down deep in my heart!!:) Sandra

Sandra, I know what you mean, lol! Whenever I talk about my Pet Talk buddies, I get strange looks...even from fellow animal lovers! When I mentioned to my roomie that we are planning a meeting in Dallas, she just laughed. She couldn't believe that we exchanged Christmas cards, and some contained PICTURES! I was putting the pictures up, like "this is Simba, Perry and Daisy, Spencer..." LOL! :)

Edwina's Secretary
01-24-2002, 05:29 PM
Since everything else has been said...let me say that the photo in your signature of kitty crawling out of bed for some coffee is the FUNNIEST photo of a cat I have ever seen (and I don't even drink coffee.)

I giggle every time I see it...and as generous as you are with posts...that's alot. :D

Freckles
01-24-2002, 07:23 PM
Congrats, Sandra, on your prolific and worthwhile posts.
Do you realize you average 8.7 posts a day?

Logan
01-24-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
Dad's all tung-tied an atta loss fur wurdz... (purdy strange fur him.) :rolleyes:

Thanks, Miz Logan, for being such an important part of Pet Talk and our big Cyber Family!

We All LUV's Ya!

You are all real sweet, but I'm in second place, Smokey and Cinder!! :p LOL!! It's Miz Sandra that you need to be congratulating!!! Unless you just want to make a fuss about me :o .!! In that case, I'll take it! :)

*LabLoverKEB*
01-25-2002, 12:39 AM
Congratulations, Sandra, on your 4,000 post!!!!!!!!

I'm SOOOO glad that I got to know you, because you are such a sweet, caring, and wonderful person! I have enjoyed reading every single one of your posts here on pet Talk! I'm soo glad that I got to becaome a part of this wonderful place! All of your posts are so sweet, and well put together. Star, Cody, Mr. B, Oliver, Lizzie, and Squeekers, are so lucky to have such a special person like you, to be their "Mom". I also consider it an honor, to meet such a sweet person like you, Sandra. You have such a kind, caring heart! Again, Congrats, and I wish you many, many more!

Lots of Love,
Sarah and Sadie May

K9karen
01-25-2002, 11:53 AM
OOOO!!! My dearest, sweet, loving, beautiful,caring awesome friend Sandra! I can't believe I missed this thread! ARGH!
It seems like just yesterday we "met" and became total buddies, thanks to Frito Feet!!:D :D It STILL makes me roar!
Thank you for being a wonderful friend and I too, always enjoy your posts..never a critter overlooked. either. You are the
BEST! CODY AND I LOVE YOU AND THE GANG!

Cinder & Smoke
01-25-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Logan

You are all real sweet, but I'm in second place, Smokey and Cinder!! :p LOL!! It's Miz Sandra that you need to be congratulating!!! Unless you just want to make a fuss about me :o .!! In that case, I'll take it! :)

OMG! :o Dad's so 'barrassed ~ now he's REALLY tung-tied!!

We think he mixed up his Gurlz! :rolleyes:

Guess the onlee way to *fix* this mess is to say that Miz Sandra's jest as importnt and nice as Miz Logan is!!!!!

Now we better say sumpin NICE to poor Miz Sandra...

This one's for YOU, Miz SANDRA!

Dad's all tung-tied an atta loss fur wurdz... (We've certainly established THIS fact!) :rolleyes:

Thanks, Miz SANDRA, for being such an important part of Pet Talk and our big Cyber Family! Annnd... Bein Nummer 1 in the Pet Talk Chatter Box Klub!

We All LUV's Ya, Miz Sandra!

Don't ya jest LUV it when the old folks make a big GOOF?! Hee-heee-heee...
We jest LUV it we HE makes a goof! :rolleyes:

AmberLee
01-25-2002, 02:24 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Keep in mind I confuse REAL easy guys ... numbers got shuffled a bit (duplicate messages deleted maybe?). Sandra's numbers were dropped slightly and she's approaching the big 4-0-0-0 again and will tip over the top again (for SURE this time) before February. Maybe even before Monday.

Maybe her love-sick Oliver will help her tip over the top! Wooo-hoooo!

tatsxxx11
01-25-2002, 03:46 PM
I just noticed that!!! Well, talk about being tongue tied!! :o Think of it this way, you all handed in your term papers early. How STUPID do I feel?? They don't make a smiley for this one! To make up for it, you are all officially reprieved from having to congratulate me on my birthday!!:D

Cinder & Smoke
01-25-2002, 04:19 PM
If we count Pet Talk related e-mails, then Miz Sandra's WAY over the top!! ;)

Now since Dad is sure to furgetz...

Happie Birfday, Miz Sandra!

A lil early, but at least we won't be late!!

;) :rolleyes:

tatsxxx11
01-25-2002, 04:39 PM
Thank you Dad!!;) I'll take congrats whenever/wherever I can find them!!

NoahsMommy
01-25-2002, 05:21 PM
Congrats!!! It is always nice reading your posts/replys! You are a wonderful contribution to Pet Talk! Everyone here is!! :)

Yea Sandra!!

AmberLee
01-25-2002, 06:46 PM
Sandra, you will get to 4000 soon, but they must have been clearing duplications again today. Again we both lost ground. :( :o Oh, well, I guess we REALLY wouldn't want to take credit for something we hadn't done yet...

But it's coming!!!

Sudilar
01-25-2002, 07:54 PM
Dear Aunt Sandra, I guess I was originally late with my congratulations on your 4000th post, but now it seems I'm early! Good! I would have been very upset if I missed congratulating the wonderful, caring, knowledgeable, sweet and understanding Sandra!! You are always there for everyone (especially for me and the infamous Killi). You always have the kindest and most encouraging words for us. You really do get us through all the trials and tribulations of pet ownership. We can count on you for kind and loving thoughts and wishes. Sandra, I am so happy to have met you. You are an exceptional person. I am honored to know you! :):)
Big slurps and hugs from Sue, Killi and Shiloh

KYS
01-25-2002, 09:46 PM
[/B][/QUOTE]WOO! WOO! WOO! 4000 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

To our favorite poster!!

Love and kisses
From Sheba, Rocky and Pepper!!!

Former User
02-19-2002, 10:06 AM
Congrats from us as well!

wolflady
02-19-2002, 12:22 PM
:D :D {{{Sandra}}} Congrats on the big 4000 We love you and all of your posts! Keep 'em coming!! Of course, PT just wouldn't be the same without our sandra and the infamous frito feet discussion......;) :D

AdoreMyDogs
02-19-2002, 05:26 PM
Sandra...HOLY MOLEY! Rock on, girl! You 'da woman :D :D :D

Seriously, I am SO happy that you made it to the big 4000. I so much enjoy your posts. Your kindness and love of life just ooze out of each and every one of your posts. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you, Star SHINE, CodyMEISTER, Oliver, Mr. B, and Squeekers.

I am so happy for you :) I will look forward to 4000 more and 4000 more after that :)

tatsxxx11
02-19-2002, 06:15 PM
Wow! I've been one busy woman!!:D Another 4,000 posts in less than a month!;) You guys are too sweet! And to quote a line from the infamous Sally Field Academy Awards acceptance speech...."You like me; you really like me!":D:D:D And I must give thanks and credit to my supporters and my soul inspiration, Cody, Star, Oliver, Mr. B and Squeekers!!:) Love you guys!

RachelJ
02-19-2002, 07:03 PM
Wow! You like me; you really like me!":D:D:D

Yes, we do, sweetie! In fact, that is an understatement. And to your supporters and inspiration, rock on Star, Cody, Mr. B, Oliver and the Squeek. Go for the gold...more antics mean more stories from mom. heehee

AmberLee
02-19-2002, 07:09 PM
..."You like me; you really like me!":D:D:D ...

It's more serious than that, we love you!! And your wild bunch of fur-babies!!

Happy 5-0-0-0!!! (a little early!)

Sudilar
02-19-2002, 09:02 PM
Yes, all of the above is true!!!!!!! :):)

Angels3
02-20-2002, 10:12 PM
Sandra, we really, really, really like you!

I'm on other dog lists...for a particular breed & for rescue...& the people on them are special. But the PetTalk people are really, really, really special.
And I keep trying to figure out why. Of course, there are the wonderful moderators who set the special tone. But it's also the members, too.

When I think of somebody who has all the characteristics that make PetTalkers the best, it's someone just like you, Sandra.
You are not only caring & thoughtful for the animals we all love so much...but you are just as caring & thoughtful to your fellow-members on the PetTalk list

So it's YOU who do so much to make us one big, happy, pet-loving cyberspace family. I always look forward to reading your posts...& shall keep doing so for the next 4000. Congratulations.:)
Marie

LoudLou
02-21-2002, 03:16 AM
HooooooooRaaaaaaay for tatsxxx11!!!!! Keep on posting!http://www.plauder-smilies.de/user.gif :D

Randi
02-21-2002, 04:56 AM
Congratulations! Keep them coming! :D